Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Neesie 10-05-2013 07:21 AM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6331710)
well of course you are a nice person
and of course you are wearing you big girl panties
Pat who do I know this person ????
can i HAVE A SCONE AND SCRAMBLED EGGS PLEASEEEEEEEE
I will let you lead the stash raid tonight..
pretty pleeeeeeeeaaaaasssse.

Gee, my computer screen must have totally cut off the apology. ;) What a pity, as the scones and scrambled eggs are almost gone. :rolleyes:

tlrnhi 10-05-2013 07:24 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6331832)
Gee, my computer screen must have totally cut off the apology. ;) What a pity, as the scones and scrambled eggs are almost gone. :rolleyes:

With this crew, ya gotta be fast when food is put out, especially chocolate and alcohol! ;)

dreamer2009 10-05-2013 07:26 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6331832)

well o0k I will sweeten the deal with 100 FQ's from my private collection :)
pweeeesssse

Quilty-Louise 10-05-2013 07:27 AM

Holy cow go to bed and (semi) sleep get up and find 3 pages to read... again

Y'all are such chatter boxes LOL

Of course I am still feeling as if a train ran me down, had so much fun doing it
that the conductor did it a few more times.

I did go shopping the other day and picked up a couple small things for my SSR
but I still have not seen her post anything since the names were given out.

buddy'smom 10-05-2013 07:27 AM

Oh, I love these and they sell them in Walmart!!

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 6331738)
I love color catchers, so cheap, and so effective. Started using them when a quilter told me about them, and now I always thrown them in the wash with new dark jeans and the like.

buddy'smom 10-05-2013 07:30 AM

Oh Tam- it's so beautiful here right now, the leaves are so pretty, but dear hubby dosn't think so when he cleans them all up.

Originally Posted by Tam...Moo (Post 6331820)
Those of you who live where the leaves are changing need to post pictures. I live where there are very few trees and do not get to see the beauty of the changing colors so I would personally love to see it even if only in pictures. I too am the total opposite of my secret Santa but love the challenge of learning about her interests by researching her likes and preferences. I too don't post a lot because I work about 50 Hours a week and am involved in my community so that occupies my time so please forgive me for to adding much. I do read every post and enjoy every post.

Neesie 10-05-2013 07:32 AM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6331713)
mean??? I didn't mean to slip up and repeat what you said about the horns!! It was all an innocent mistake~~ Now would you like to join in on a trip to Winter Haven?? Heard Judylee has a good stash since she lives near a great LQS. I know the way since it is right around the corner from me

Excuse me? Were you speaking to me? Must not be, as I would never raid Judylee's stash! However, you might want to keep an eye on your own stash. Just sayin'. :cool:

dreamer2009 10-05-2013 07:35 AM

NEESIE
I'm hungry aND NEED COFFEE

rwquilts 10-05-2013 07:45 AM

Originally Posted by Louise Houghtaling (Post 6331518)
Here in the Hudson Valley of New York, we are also enjoying the panorama of changing leaves. Last eve, I was on I87 and was amazed by the traffic going from NYC to points north....I assume to take in the fall foliage. Messy traffic but good for the local economy. I was thinking about my SS and trying to pick the "perfect" gifts...in my mind before venturing out. Perhaps today, I'll get to our local quilt shop and pet some fat quarters in her honor....oops! a clue! Yes, it is a girl quilter! Too much info? I don't do much in the way of posting, but love to share vicariously in the banter.

On my bucket list is to take a leisurely fall color trip to the east coast, including New York and Maine by way of Vermont and Connecticut??? I dearly, dearly LOVE fall and embrace all that goes with! :)

rwquilts 10-05-2013 07:48 AM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6331590)
I found my Santaeeeeeee! I searched and searched and searched and Poof! There she was. I will have to sneak up on her with my invisible plane and see what is in her sewing room. She is far from me so a fly over is in order!

oooohhhhhh...could it be Washing State you're flying over, huh, huh? :):)