Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Leota 09-17-2013 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by roseirish48 (Post 6299522)
can i just stand equi-distant between the two tables and nibble on goodies from both? it's like the commercial for Mounds and Almond Joys--sometimes you feel like nut, sometimes you dont. Me--i'm always a nut but dont always stick to my diabetic diet.

sure... we'll toss you tid-bits :D

dreamer2009 09-17-2013 01:26 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6299460)
got it ... :D ... Thanks :D

very important thing to have set :)

Leota 09-17-2013 01:28 PM

Originally Posted by dreamer2009 (Post 6299551)
very important thing to have set :)

definately!... I didn't realize that it wasn't set.. :(
till I got to thinking that I should be getting emails every 5 seconds :D

quilt addict 09-17-2013 01:49 PM

Oh boy, oh boy it's here! I sent a PM and so glad to join the fun again this year. It is my favorite thing. I think I know where those bells are too. Now how to stay on the good list just long enough to make Santa happy!

Elisabrat 09-17-2013 02:23 PM

I snuck in under the radar I see :) you didn't know the Brat has been lurking here already signed up did you? ha! I see what goes on when everyone thinks I am off snoozing again. Party for 1 please? newby to the Secret Santa thing. I too am a fabric addict. I need to hang out at that bar with the other addicts if there is room that is! No sweets for Brat but if there is a SALTY CHEESE type table I could go there and be in heaven. Oh wait I would be able to look mostly. well that sucks. back to the fabric table I go. I was given some good ideas from Jaba today and I will work hard to make someone very happy. Now to figure out who that someone is? granny of 6 I could take care of your troubles easily :) not loaded up with tools and things but ah I am good at finding needful things.

sewnsewer2 09-17-2013 02:45 PM

Oh man if you'r

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6299033)
I have more time than I want for sewing, my MAJOR hold back
is the lack of giddy up go to get in there and do it.

I really wish I had a job that gave me more than 16 hours a week
for work, oh well happy to at least have what I am getting.

So love watching all the trouble.... ummm I mean mischief that SOME
of you are causing. It's a tough battle for me to not join in but I have
to wait to see just how many people end up in the naughty corner and
hole in the farmers pasture if everyone (or most of you at least) end up
there than I must try to find some trouble so I can join you I don't want
to be stuck sitting on the "good" side all alone.

I am not a wine or beer drinker, and I can't even tolerate the RARE comso,
or margarita any more (the alcohol makes me very sick to stomach now).
So I will just bring a few gallons of brewed tea with me sweetened & unsweet.

Although I am diabetic I just discovered the "Blue Bell" ice cream version of
"rocky road" talk about pure heavenly taste makes me want some right now.

Keep up the fun everyone, I enjoy reading you antics.

Louise

Oh man Louise, if you're bringing the rocky road, I'm following you! No matter if you're in the hole or not! :D

sewnsewer2 09-17-2013 02:49 PM

I'll bring the M&M's and some cola. What kind do ya'll like, plain, peanut or almond??

sunrise450 09-17-2013 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 6299381)
Hey I am all for the unhealthy junk foods. I just can't drink the
booze :thumbdown:.

As a matter of fact I am eating some potato chips right now
<crunch> :p.

Louise, When you find out the name of the vitamins or what ever your sister recommended to you, could you post it on this board? My hubby and I are both dibetic. Sounds like something that we might try!
Phyllis

jaba 09-17-2013 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6299680)
I'll bring the M&M's and some cola. What kind do ya'll like, plain, peanut or almond??

Peanut butter M & M's, yum................

Cindy60545 09-17-2013 03:45 PM

aaaah! More of the troops are getting the word & here they appear! Hello to all that I haven't talked to since last years SS swap! Are we ready for some fun, booze, chocolate, booze, snacks, booze, songs, & let's not forget the naughty corner (or rather the hole in Terri's backyard) this year?? I sure am! Have been thinking about this swap all year & accumulating a few things along the way. Fun, fun, fun til Daddy takes the T-bird awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!