Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

huntannette 10-15-2013 02:53 PM

wow you ladies are really really bad...never thought of stalking someone on google earth.....wow.....now I know why you are all hanging In that hole he he he....I would NEVER do that!!!;)

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6350912)
Just wait til the packages start arriving! The torture of waiting til opening day & time! It's horrible!! Been working on my Sanatee's package today. Just about finished with this project & have another in the wings to do for her. I won't be able to do anything the rest of the week 'cuz I'll be at our guild's quilt show through Sat., so they'll have to wait.
Hint for the day: I've seen your house on Goggle Earth! You live in a very nice community & everyone takes care of their properties. It's a house, not an apartment.

Leota 10-15-2013 03:04 PM

Originally Posted by huntannette (Post 6350940)
wow you ladies are really really bad...never thought of stalking someone on google earth.....wow.....now I know why you are all hanging In that hole he he he....I would NEVER do that!!!;)

That's scary !!! I guess I need to make sure my yard is cleared of debris... I don't want my SS to think I don't need anything :D

Dedemac 10-15-2013 03:10 PM

Hint for my SSR you live in the boonies!!! Con-paired to where I live. :D :D :D :D :D :D

sewnsewer2 10-15-2013 03:25 PM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6350965)
That's scary !!! I guess I need to make sure my yard is cleared of debris... I don't want my SS to think I don't need anything :D

We have been working on our yard too.

mcgeeca 10-15-2013 03:34 PM

Got my SS package today! So exciting but where will I put it so I don't get tempted to peek? Can't hide it too well. Might forget where I put it. This is sure going to be a long time temptation.
Thank-you to my Secret Santa for adding to my excitement...and torment. LOL :D

sewnsewer2 10-15-2013 03:51 PM

Put a note on the fridge where you put it.:D That's what I'm going to do, or I will forget.

CookyIN 10-15-2013 04:06 PM

This is my first SS. Does anyone remember when you opened last year?

Neesie 10-15-2013 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by Dedemac (Post 6350973)
Hint for my SSR you live in the boonies!!! Con-paired to where I live. :D :D :D :D :D :D

I live in the boonies!!! Needless to say, I'm not the only one . . . but I'm gonna try to ignore that small fact. :D

m-fay 10-15-2013 04:43 PM

my clue (I dont give out too many) My SSR is north of the south pole or could be South of the North pole. there again, she could be east of the IDL or west of it....depends which way you want to travel! i haven't posted yet, still waiting on some items, BUT I want to send early so she has lots of time to just Look & wait! hope she likes it all.

rwquilts 10-15-2013 05:33 PM

Mailed out my package to my Secret Sister recipient today! Now I can just relax and watch the chat and see what 'chall are up to? :)