Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

sharon b 09-18-2013 07:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
DDDDDDDDDRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAMMMMMM MMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!

I see you !!!! :shock:

Bunch of chatty people - had to read pages and pages just to catch up :D

Just sent in my PM and will try to be around more , have been MIA with life ( hey it happens ) LOL

As for you newbies I think I have a pic here somewhere of Dreamers bottles from last year ;) let me look in my pics [ATTACH=CONFIG]436847[/ATTACH] Yep here it is LOL

Elisabrat 09-18-2013 07:03 PM

ok lets say we ..diet a bit like eat more salads and um.. veggies.. and fruit and no carbs and definitely NO candy until at least.. we get our names then all bets are off and all Christmas music can come out of hiding and be played with pure joy regardless of what the rest of the world thinks.. it does make working on holiday items that much easier I think. I will be decorating my jackalope for all the holidays coming so for now he is gearing up for a couple Halloween ornaments on his cute little antlers.

mjsylvstr 09-19-2013 02:56 AM

Originally Posted by cheesehead (Post 6301645)
i would love this pudding, i haven't had this in years!!!!!! That pudding is well worth the price of admission:d. My specialty is making fairy food candy, others may call it angel food candy, either way that's what i will be bringing.

is this a real candy, if so, it sounds intriguing ...how about the recipe !!!!!!!!!!!

grann of 6 09-19-2013 03:29 AM

Love all those bottles, I could use a few of them for the bottle tree. Dreamer would never miss a couple. :D

m-fay 09-19-2013 03:54 AM

WOW!!!!!!!! I bet she had a bit of help getting through that many!!

dreamer2009 09-19-2013 06:09 AM

Hummmmmmmmmmm.....
looks like SSSSSSSSSSSharooooooooooooonnnn
pilfered all my pretty blue bottles.

rwquilts 09-19-2013 06:12 AM

So...Dreamer...how'd the hot sauce go down? Ha ha ha! You must have been pretty far gone by then eh?????

sunrise450 09-19-2013 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 6302262)
Love all those bottles, I could use a few of them for the bottle tree. Dreamer would never miss a couple. :D

Ok, you got me, what is a bottle tree? also can we get the recipe for the fairy food candy?
I make peanut butter cookies at Christmas time......LOTS of them, also orange cranberry bread. I could bring that with cream cheese.

dreamer2009 09-19-2013 06:21 AM

[h=1]DOWN IN THE BIG HOLE[/h](up on the rooftop)
[TABLE]
<tbody>[TR]
[TD="width: 23%"]:
[/TD]
[TD="width: 23%, align: center"][/TD]
[TD="align: center"]
[/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Up on the rooftop SOMEONE pauses

Out jumps good old SHARON Clause

Down thru the chimney with lots of BOOZE

All for HER little ones

Christmas joys

Chorus

HIC, HIC, HIC

Who wouldn’t go!

HIC, HIC, HIC,

Who wouldn’t go!

DOWN IN THE BIG HOLE

Click, click, click

Down thru the quilt maze with

Good ole Sharon

First comes the stocking

Of little TERRI

Oh, dear SHARON

Fill it well

Give her FABRIC

SHE CAN RIP AND SEW.

HIC, HIC, HIC

Who wouldn’t go!

HIC, HIC, HIC,

Who wouldn’t go!

DOWN IN THE BIG HOLE

dreamer2009 09-19-2013 06:23 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 6302584)
ok, you got me, what is a bottle tree? Also can we get the recipe for the fairy food candy?
I make peanut butter cookies at christmas time......lots of them, also orange cranberry bread. I could bring that with cream cheese.

bottle tree............................