Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Cindy60545 09-19-2013 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 6303571)
Does this mean I need to order an extra case of each size of the "Wine Racks"?

Yep, I think so! Dreamer, I'm already singing your song! And yes, we're getting an early start this year! I think we're all needing some silliness in our lives for a change, I know I sure do!

dreamer2009 09-19-2013 04:43 PM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6303622)
Yep, I think so! Dreamer, I'm already singing your song! And yes, we're getting an early start this year! I think we're all needing some silliness in our lives for a change, I know I sure do!

I certainly do.
a bad year for me and it needs to turn around.
this thread always makes me happy.
silliness is a good thing.

Retired Fire Chief 09-19-2013 04:44 PM

Wow, I had a lot of catch up reading, sounds like you guys are having to much fun. I just ordered a wonderful gift for my Santa partner. Can't wait to get it, drool, wrap it up and have it ready to send. I would love to get it so now I need a partner to love it too. Christmas is a long time away and I'm already getting ready.....need to take my temp, something's wrong....

dreamer2009 09-19-2013 04:48 PM

Originally Posted by Retired Fire Chief (Post 6303654)
Wow, I had a lot of catch up reading, sounds like you guys are having to much fun. I just ordered a wonderful gift for my Santa partner. Can't wait to get it, drool, wrap it up and have it ready to send. I would love to get it so now I need a partner to love it too. Christmas is a long time away and I'm already getting ready.....need to take my temp, something's wrong....

Hummmmmmm....thinking you need my addy....yes ???

Jean D 09-19-2013 06:03 PM

I signed up for secret Santa swap, I just sent you a pm with all my info-looks like fun! I am out shopping tomorrow so will start looking!

jaba 09-19-2013 06:34 PM

Like the "idea" of the wine rack but don't think that part of my body can expand quite that much. I need to decrease, the older I get the more hassle it is to haul them around. When that present comes in the mail RetiredFireChief, just send it right on to me, don't want you to ruin it with all the drooling and such. I can let you know if it's good and you'll have time to order another one.

Chester the bunny 09-19-2013 06:40 PM

tlrnhi --- did you announce on the Main Page that the secret santa swap was taking registrations ??
I think that is where I saw it for the first time last year otherwise I would have never known about it.
And I almost missed it this year as I don't come on the swap page very often.
Maybe there is a rule about not putting it on the main page.........
I'll be filling out the form in the next day or so and send it in.
Thanks for hosting the swap!

StephT 09-19-2013 07:58 PM

Sounds fun...I am in.

m-fay 09-19-2013 08:42 PM

Want to try this....what is Karo syrup or is there an alternative? sounds yummy

Leota 09-19-2013 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by m-fay (Post 6303911)
Want to try this....what is Karo syrup or is there an alternative? sounds yummy

Karo syrup is corn syrup. You probably have something similar in Aurstralia.