Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Neesie 11-09-2013 07:37 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6395065)
Oh SulaBug, first Neesie made my eyes cross with her sideways, through the door, and kicked down the steps psychology... and now you've got me doubled over with laughter. I've lost track of which spirits are available here in the hole, but I could sure use a generous splash of something in my coffee this morning! :thumbup:

I think there's a bottle of really cheap wine, somewhere around here. Not sure how it'll taste in coffee, though. :p

Neesie 11-09-2013 07:38 AM

Originally Posted by Craftycat (Post 6395276)
The elves sent a pkg out. I think. Unless maybe its in hiding waiting for someone special. My pkg rattles and jingles oh and it even wounds you if you try to peek, or or give it a squeeze.

Is it safe to poke it, with a stick??? :shock:

Quilty-Louise 11-09-2013 08:10 AM

Dear SSR,

I DID make you something special.........but guess what I found buried
under some paper on my desk?

Yep you got that right I found the gift that that I made on my desk.

Craftycat 11-09-2013 09:10 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6395461)
Is it safe to poke it, with a stick??? :shock:

mmm I think so, but got to find one first. I hope it didn't wound the mailman too bad or no one else will get any pkgs.

sustraley 11-09-2013 12:55 PM

So excited!! Just got my package in the mail. It is form my SS. My husband says "what do you mean you can't open it?" So I had to explain it to him ---just like I do every year. LOL. Thanks to my SS.

PenniF 11-09-2013 01:01 PM

OMGosh...you are NOT going to believe this, but I swear it's true. My mom just called to tell me my Dad is putting up the Christmas tree !!!! Now...they ARE in their 80's ....but in answer to the reason why - my Dad said - "It's a short season this year" (referring I guess to how late Thanksgiving is) - and "I want to avoid all the confusion"....we're not quite sure what confusion.....but I told Mom what the heck...put on some Christmas music and go with it !!! At least it's not a REAL tree !!!!!

PenniF 11-09-2013 01:04 PM

Wait a minute....Neesie and Dreamer....and all y'all......none of you have been sending "beverages" to my Dad have you??? !!!

Neesie 11-09-2013 01:09 PM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6395892)
Wait a minute....Neesie and Dreamer....and all y'all......none of you have been sending "beverages" to my Dad have you??? !!!

"Fa-la-la-la-laaaa-la-la-la-la!" I think your dad has a wonderful idea, putting up the tree early! :thumbup: As for sneaking beverages . . . I'll never tell! ;)

Judylee2 11-09-2013 01:55 PM

Dang,Cuppy! I was in Orlando a couple days ago and never thought of Christmas. My son lives there as well. That is a great big DUH! for me

Judylee2 11-09-2013 02:01 PM

HIc, Pennif! Here comes Santa Claus,Hic! Dashing through the...HIC! Jingle bells, jingle bells..hic hic hic. We in the hole ..HIC are innocent! HEHEHEHE