Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

grann of 6 11-24-2013 04:50 AM

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6421369)
Grannof6, kudo's on the quilts & pillowcases! Your timing is just in time for the holidays & will cheer the recipients, I'm sure. Congrats on an early Christmas present of the new longarm too! I'm jealous! I'd like to upgrade to a bigger machine too, but haven't the moola.

Weatherman says we're supposed to get hit today with sleet & possibly snow tonight. Sleet mainly, with accumulations of 1/2" to 1" of ice on the roads. Sure glad GS doesn't have school this week, 'cuz the buses would have a hard time getting through. We'll just stay nice & cozy here at the homefront.

Hint for the day: You get way more snow that I do!

Thanks Cindy, we had to have them there in time for their party day in early Dec. Now I have to get busy on my own stuff. I am not sure I can afford this new longarm either, but I already have someone wanting to commission me to make a king size quilt. I figure if I can do a quilt or 2 a month, I will be able to pay it off without any problem.

We have 15 F here in East Gybip and quite windy. I haven't checked to see the weather forecast. I would just as soon not know.:D

I had better get the Irish Cream out to warm myself up from the inside. I don't drink coffee, so will just drink it plain.

Cindy60545 11-24-2013 05:28 AM

Originally Posted by grann of 6 (Post 6421393)
Thanks Cindy, we had to have them there in time for their party day in early Dec. Now I have to get busy on my own stuff. I am not sure I can afford this new longarm either, but I already have someone wanting to commission me to make a king size quilt. I figure if I can do a quilt or 2 a month, I will be able to pay it off without any problem.

We have 15 F here in East Gybip and quite windy. I haven't checked to see the weather forecast. I would just as soon not know.:D

I had better get the Irish Cream out to warm myself up from the inside. I don't drink coffee, so will just drink it plain.

Gonna have to jump on my super duper deluxe & join you! Warming up from the inside is definitely in order today!

huntannette 11-24-2013 05:32 AM

ohhhh yeah.........will be ready when the time comes!!!!!

Originally Posted by Cindy60545 (Post 6421370)
OOH! Coconut rum goes good in eggnog!

Judylee2 11-24-2013 05:38 AM

EWWWWWWWWW! I don't do EGGNOG! I will just have to suffer with the Coconut rum in my Hot chocolate and Smores and chocolate covered wormies and sugar cookies and cheesesake..................... Oh wow! I can feel my butt growing, hehehehehe!

nygal 11-24-2013 06:28 AM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6421500)
EWWWWWWWWW! I don't do EGGNOG! I will just have to suffer with the Coconut rum in my Hot chocolate and Smores and chocolate covered wormies and sugar cookies and cheesesake..................... Oh wow! I can feel my butt growing, hehehehehe!

That all sure sounds yummy to me...but I sure don't need a bigger butt...plenty too big already.:o

Judylee2 11-24-2013 07:40 AM

Hey, I need a bubble butt as a floatation device for my Super Delux, LOLOLOLOL! They require them when you ride an airplane! SAFETY FIRST! Bring on the goodies! hehehehe

Tink's Mom 11-24-2013 07:51 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6420918)
Actually...."it's me, Dave"..."Dave's not here".....and wow guess we both just dated ourselves with that one !!!!:D

You girls are good....I completely forgot that until I read this...
Although....the fact that we remember this.........?

Tink's Mom 11-24-2013 07:57 AM

Working on a donation quilt for someone in Washington, IL that lost everything in the tornado. I miscalculated when cutting and the twin/full quilt grew to a queen size. FM a queen size, on a mid arm machine is not fun...so, just too busy to stay and chat.

Belfrybat 11-24-2013 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by Sienna's GiGi (Post 6417187)
I apologize for getting on here so late. My month started and will end with inspections and generals running all over the place. I've received my secret Santa box and I've sent my box off. My Secret Santa sent me all kinds of things like candy, cute socks, fabric and lots of small gifts. My Granddaughter also got lip gloss, stickers, bath fizzies and of course all the candy. Thank you so much for the gifts. I am positive the recipient of my gift will be pleasantly surprised. God Bless.

Sorry you are so busy. You opened your package already? You'll miss the fun of all of us opening our at the same time. But each to their own.

madamekelly 11-24-2013 08:50 AM

Originally Posted by PenniF (Post 6420918)
Actually...."it's me, Dave"..."Dave's not here".....and wow guess we both just dated ourselves with that one !!!!:D

and it would be CHEECH and Chong....I am wrong so much it should be my middle name. Lol.