Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Pat625 12-04-2013 09:20 PM

No!!! Not sure if I can make Opening!! One week after being released from hospital I am back in. Another respiratory failure!! Of course the internet is horrible here. First time since Monday I have been able to gat on.....If I dont make it have a drink for me.
:thumbdown::(

madamekelly 12-04-2013 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Pat625 (Post 6439526)
No!!! Not sure if I can make Opening!! One week after being released from hospital I am back in. Another respiratory failure!! Of course the internet is horrible here. First time since Monday I have been able to gat on.....If I dont make it have a drink for me.

Praying for your recovery!

Neesie 12-04-2013 10:18 PM

Originally Posted by catpawski (Post 6437377)
PenniF............you asked and you will receive..................that is a picture of the pincushion.......

[ATTACH=CONFIG]449778[/ATTACH]

This is just too stinkin' CUTE!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

Neesie 12-04-2013 10:23 PM

Originally Posted by Judylee2 (Post 6439153)
Neesie, I could not help myself. I picked up my box and was hugging and squeezing and then...and then... YES! I became a sniffer. too! Hehehehehe, I'm a sniffer, your a sniffer, wouldn't you like to be a sniffer ,too? Just like the Dr Pepper song! I crack me up. ROTFLMAO!

:thumbup: :D :D :D Good for you! See how liberating it is? :thumbup: Did it smell good? :D

Neesie 12-04-2013 10:25 PM

{{{{{{{ Pat }}}}}}} You've got to get well and stay out of there! :::::::sending prayers::::::::

madamekelly 12-05-2013 12:53 AM

Do any of you know what the weirdest thing about Christmas is? It is the only day of the year when normally rational people will sit around staring at a dead tree, while eating candy out of their socks....lol.

Cindy60545 12-05-2013 03:25 AM

Morning gang! I see another box has arrived. I sure hope the couple that are MIA will show up in time for the opening on Sunday so they can be enjoyed along with the rest of us. I see sniffing, scratching, poking & prodding going on. Oh the guesses we make in anticipation of Sunday! Can we really wait that long?? Yes! But those boxes are getting pretty noisy with their chatter of "Open me!". But, alas, we must wait til opening day & time. I'm sure some of you are getting things set up for that time. A nice comfy chair, a nice glass of wine or hot cocoa laced with rum, & a big area to spread out all the loot! Christmas comes early for us quilters & I think it's better than the real Christmas! We might even have snow here for the opening! Temperatures are starting to drop as I type to below freezing & not due to let up for a week. Good thing I don't have any running around to do that's important! We're expecting freezing rain, for sure, possible snow over the weekend.

Today's clue: Your area is known to get more snow than mine!

CookyIN 12-05-2013 03:58 AM

Hee hee hee... we're down to three!

CookyIN 12-05-2013 04:01 AM

Pat, sending every good thought and prayer your way that you'll make it home by Sunday. Please keep us posted!

sewnsew 12-05-2013 05:14 AM

Thanks, Santa ! My package has arrived ! At 7:30 this morning, my mailman---or was it Santa ?---rang my doorbell and left a package on my front step !