Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

mdall 12-07-2013 07:02 PM

Just wanted to say Merry Christmas to all of you. Expecting some nasty nasty winter storms starting early A.M. tomorrow. I will be here opening along with everyone else but may not be able to get on net if power goes out. Hopefully it will blow over and not do much but calling for alot of ice. Well just see what happens. If I am not here, I am still opening with you and will post comments and pics once all is over. Cant wait, watching the clock.

JuanitaBean 12-07-2013 07:25 PM

Just got through making Persimmon Bread. Ready for tomorrow hope I get home in time for opening but I'll get on as soon as I can. Hope my SS likes what I got her. See you all tomorrow. Can't wait!

Dedemac 12-07-2013 08:44 PM

Time for bed, made rice crispy date balls and almond cookies tonight, hope to get the Krumkake done tomorrow. Still wicked cold here, we should get some more white stuff tomorrow. Its -5 right now and we may get to 3 tomorrow so I think its a nice shot of schnapps when we open! Only 16 hours 15 minutes and 20 seconds!!!!

Leota 12-07-2013 08:45 PM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6444736)
Ok, everyone just behave. Not long now.
I may be late with the opening, but I'll be here as soon as I can.
Courtney came today to celebrate my birthday with me. We had a nice dinner, I have a few too many margaritas, but they tasted good. Went down like juice!
She leaves tomorrow, so spending as much time as I can with her.

Happy Birthday! Terri!!! have we started transposing the #'s yet? :D

Cindy60545 12-08-2013 02:35 AM

Good morning fellow Santa's! We made it! Today's the day! Opening time is just 10 1/2 hours away! My box is setting next to my chair in the living room. I'll turn on the Christmas lights, make myself a nice warm hot cocoa, laced, & will thoroughly enjoy the opening. I know that all the Santa's put a lot of time, effort & thought into all these packages, so everyone will be delighted with the contents. Don't forget to take pictures of your loot & post it here on this thread after opening, we all want to see what you get! Happy opening everybody!!

Final clue: I grew up in your state.

ckcowl 12-08-2013 03:23 AM

I have to go to work this morning. :( I hope to make it home on time---so tempted to open & photograph my package before I go....but telling myself...just wait- it will give me something to look forward to after work...:) such anticipation!

Cindy60545 12-08-2013 04:01 AM

Originally Posted by ckcowl (Post 6445046)
I have to go to work this morning. :( I hope to make it home on time---so tempted to open & photograph my package before I go....but telling myself...just wait- it will give me something to look forward to after work...:) such anticipation!

Sorry to hear you have to work today,as the anticipation of opening that box will make it a very long day!
9 more hours!!

m-fay 12-08-2013 04:28 AM

Its 8.20pm Sunday 8th Dec,,,,Package has been moved to the bedroom, camera beside it. the alarm has been set for 4.30am and I sure hope I wake up. In case I dont, happy "opening" everyone. Its been fun doing this , my first Secret Santa. I sure hope my ssr likes what I sent her....and I haven't a clue who my SS was. No clues seemed to fit. but thank you so much anyway. Only7 1/2 hrs to go!!!

Judylee2 12-08-2013 05:49 AM

I took my new super softy PJ's out and laid them on the bed, I have my Dark Hot chocolatein the cup waiting for the milk.....Is it time ? NOW? Oh yes, have been so busy that no decorations were put up. Then while talking to Cindy60545, I remembered my USB Christmas Tree which is now plugged in and sitting upon that loverly SSpackage.........IS IT TIME?????

nygal 12-08-2013 06:00 AM

Hi Everyone! I will take a picture of all my goodies unopened (if they are wrapped). Then take a picture of everything minus the paper!! My daughter is coming over for dinner today but I will try my best to be here. I will post the pictures then as soon as I can!! Thank you ahead of time who ever my SS was. I also hope that MY SS will enjoy the things I sent to her!!:)