Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

m-fay 09-30-2013 02:10 AM

Originally Posted by tlrnhi (Post 6321144)
Ya'll are being REALLY chatty! I havent' had the time to check the thread, but have been getting names.
Deadline is almost upon us. I'm hoping I can have names out for US by Thursday morning.
Those that will be sending international to include Canada, will have their names out by Wed evening.

Roll on Wed! I can hardly wait. Going shopping on Thursday! Got lots ideas, but want to see what my partner might like

CookyIN 09-30-2013 03:55 AM

With the extended deadline to sign-up, when do we get our SS name and info? I thought I saw it somewhere and now can't find it, but I'm pretty sure it knocked my Wednesday shopping plans out. Will we have them on Thursday morning? Anyone know for sure?

CookyIN 09-30-2013 03:56 AM

Originally Posted by CookyIN (Post 6321718)
With the extended deadline to sign-up, when do we get our SS name and info? I thought I saw it somewhere and now can't find it, but I'm pretty sure it knocked my Wednesday shopping plans out. Will we have them on Thursday morning? Anyone know for sure?

Just saw the post above mine, so will plan on Thursday. (See, I knew I saw it somewhere LOL!)

sewnsewer2 09-30-2013 04:25 AM

Originally Posted by Leota (Post 6321460)
Money?..not monopoly money :D

:D No not money, that's what I want!! But I'm sure she will like it, 'coz if she doesn't, send it back to me, 'coz I want it!!!!!!

tlrnhi 09-30-2013 05:00 AM

Another update is posted...........

tlrnhi 09-30-2013 05:41 AM

International/Canada names have gone out. If you know of anyone who still wants to join who is not US, let them know to sign up ASAP! I still have names that can send outside US.

btiny36 09-30-2013 05:46 AM

Whoooooo Hoooooo Got my SS shopping I will go, a Shopping I will go

Neesie 09-30-2013 06:02 AM

Originally Posted by SulaBug (Post 6321317)
Here is my "WISH LIST", I'll be first to go!
I WANT IT "ALL" anything & everything related to sewing will be fine by me. Have fun packing my box Secret Santa. I can hardly wait!!
:D :D :D :D

I'd like to add something to my wish list, if my future Secret Santa is reading this.

Recently, I saw a picture of someone's shabby chic quilt and it was sooooo pretty! So, I'd like a shabby chic quilt! :thumbup: If that's a bit more than you were planning to send :D, soft shabby chic colors of fabric would be really nice. :) I'm gonna start collecting pastels and soft calicoes, when I run into pretty ones. Haven't yet decided upon a pattern but small prints would be easy to use.

I'll like and appreciate anything, though. :thumbup:
{{{{{ HUGS }}}}}

Bilben 09-30-2013 06:18 AM

WooHoo, got my SS name! Hooray for being Canadian/International. My person did a great job of listing wants, so now I can start going through my stash and planning!

CookyIN 09-30-2013 07:55 AM

Got my SS too and am already planning my shopping trip. Hope she likes everything I put in the package!!