Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Louise Houghtaling 10-02-2013 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6326318)
Will you be joining us, in the hole? We're the fun group . . . and have cocoa w/coconut rum . . . and light-up tiaras . . . except for Dreamer, who usually wears a fake halo but somehow misplaced it, so is running around bare-headed. :D

I have a real halo...nothing fake about this woman! Does the hole have an escalator? and continental breakfast? I know when it rains, it will rain fabric.....right?

Neesie 10-02-2013 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by Louise Houghtaling (Post 6326530)
I have a real halo...nothing fake about this woman! Does the hole have an escalator? and continental breakfast? I know when it rains, it will rain fabric.....right?

Oooooooh, don't let Dreamer know you've got a halo! :shock:

No escalator but the slide is quite fun. As for breakfast, whatever you bring to share, will be fine! :thumbup:

mdall 10-02-2013 11:34 AM

Originally Posted by buddy'smom (Post 6326171)
I didn't get mine either, I would love a long arm, haha.. I'm not picky, I love 30's fabric's Halloween and most favorite Christmas. Oh, but I do have ton's of books, magazines, & templates. Any SS mind used mags. in ther box????

Dont mind those used mags, patterns, books, rulers, or anything used for that matter. LOVE them, after all its the thought that counts not how much someone spent. Used items are a great way to add variety and make your money go farther. I almost always send something that is used unless they request me not too. I wouldnt have half the fun things I do if it wasnt for someone being nice enough to part ways with the items they have already used and enjoyed.

mdall 10-02-2013 11:36 AM

BTW, still no name. I am still down here in the hole and it takes a while for messages to get here and for all us to get around to reading them since most of us probably look like the picture above by now.

sewnsewer2 10-02-2013 11:38 AM

I'll bring hot coffee and pastries for breakfast! How long do we have to stay in the hole, and is there a fan or a/c in there? There will be a lot of 'hot air' flying around I'm sure.:D

mdall 10-02-2013 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6326565)
I'll bring hot coffee and pastries for breakfast! How long do we have to stay in the hole, and is there a fan or a/c in there? There will be a lot of 'hot air' flying around I'm sure.:D

Wonderful thought, I love pastries for breadfast. Make sure some of them have chocolate or lemon in or on them. Sorry there are not any fans or a/c down here but we are so far down in the hole at this point it is naturally cool as a cucumber here. By the time xmas gets here will most likely will have down ourselves so far down we will have to change our residency to China. LOL Then we will have sokie (spelling) instead of rum with our coffee. LOL

sunrise450 10-02-2013 11:48 AM

Originally Posted by rwquilts (Post 6325964)
Sunrise, I love your good, better, best quote! :)

Thankyou. that was my grandma's quote she always wrote to me. Lost her when I was 12. Now 65 years later and I still miss her. Wonderful lady.

dreamer2009 10-02-2013 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Neesie (Post 6326526)
Are you offering to let me raid your stash, while I wait for my SS name? Oh, bless your heart! YES and THANK YOU! Send me your address! :thumbup:

best be careful what you offer as I may be moving to your area come spring time.

dreamer2009 10-02-2013 11:55 AM

Originally Posted by Louise Houghtaling (Post 6326530)

grann installed an elevator for those who need it.
and YES it does rain FABRIC !!!

dreamer2009 10-02-2013 11:56 AM

Originally Posted by sewnsewer2 (Post 6326565)

we get to stay in hole til opening day :)
it's cyber world...air...heat...what ever you need you have :)