Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NEW UPDATE!! 11/20 Secret Santa 2013---OPENING DAY-DECEMBER 8 @ 4PM EST!!!! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/new-update-11-20-secret-santa-2013-opening-day-december-8-%40-4pm-est-t230050.html)

Cheesehead 10-02-2013 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6326794)
Got a wonderful pattern today for ornaments. May just add one to my SS box.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]439389[/ATTACH]
Also went to my quilt meeting today and was introduced to the Twister Tool that we were commenting on the other day. Purchased one of the patterns for it that came with a small Tool. We are making Twisted Trees. Looks like it will be fun.

Those are such pretty ornaments! I would like to know what they are called so I could try and find a pattern online or at my LQS. I could make them while waiting to get my SS partner :D. I have the small twister tool that is used on 5" squares, someday I would like to get the other sizes.

Jan

Quilty-Louise 10-02-2013 04:08 PM

WOO HOOO I got my name and this is going to be so much FUN.

I am going to love "teasing" her.

m-fay 10-02-2013 04:15 PM

[QUOTE=Cheesehead;6326187]I love used magazines and quilt patterns :thumbup:

Jan

I Love them too

KGoodhand 10-02-2013 04:16 PM

Holy crap!!! I miss checking in on the thread for two days and I have 21 pages to catch up on!!!!! We certainly have a chatty bunch so far this year!!!
Oh and I read a bit ago about someone asking about the twister tool! I love the looks of the quilts I have seen but I do NOT have the ruler!! truly a shock if you have seen my sewing room!!!! My hubby would say I have everything!! Shows how much he knows!!! hahaha

KGoodhand 10-02-2013 04:18 PM

These are absolutely beautiful ornaments!!

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6326794)
Got a wonderful pattern today for ornaments. May just add one to my SS box.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]439389[/ATTACH]
Also went to my quilt meeting today and was introduced to the Twister Tool that we were commenting on the other day. Purchased one of the patterns for it that came with a small Tool. We are making Twisted Trees. Looks like it will be fun.

Mariposa 10-02-2013 04:20 PM

I got my name! Sew fun!! :)

mdall 10-02-2013 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by Cheesehead (Post 6326967)
Those are such pretty ornaments! I would like to know what they are called so I could try and find a pattern online or at my LQS. I could make them while waiting to get my SS partner :D. I have the small twister tool that is used on 5" squares, someday I would like to get the other sizes.

Jan

The pattern is Wooven Snowflake Ornament by Penny Marble Quilt Designs. Not sure what stores they are available in. I received my copy from a friend. Their website is www.PennyMarbleQults.com

mdall 10-02-2013 04:30 PM

Hope my name comes soon. I am getting anxious waiting. Guess Ill sit down at the table in the hole, have some snacks, and sip some more coffee and happy juice. LOL

rwquilts 10-02-2013 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by sunrise450 (Post 6326587)
Thankyou. that was my grandma's quote she always wrote to me. Lost her when I was 12. Now 65 years later and I still miss her. Wonderful lady.

But you are carrying on after her, which I'm sure she would love to see! :)

Dedemac 10-02-2013 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by mdall (Post 6326952)
Dedemac, deep dish please with lots of pepperoni. Oh who am I kidding Ill take any pepperoni pizza deep dish or thin and crispy as long as its pizza.

Don't forget about the extra extra extra Cheese!!!

Quilty- no fair I'm still waiting. Time to go back to ornaments --- A Tatting I will go!