Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t163441.html)

Muv 12-07-2011 07:19 AM

Today a little quilt arrived all the way from Oregon. Thank you Catrancher - it is absolutely wonderful, a really clever and effective design and in colours that are perfect for our house. It will be going up on the wall very soon! I have asked Catrancher to post a picture (she does it so well) so you should all see the fantastic little quilt very soon.

Meanwhile, thank you Oldcatlady for letting me know your little quilt is in the post .. it's double the excitement this end this month!

scrappylouisa and scrappy fay - I really feel for you! You both sound so fed up and disappointed.

catrancher 12-07-2011 09:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Muv (Post 4759450)
Today a little quilt arrived all the way from Oregon. Thank you Catrancher - it is absolutely wonderful, a really clever and effective design and in colours that are perfect for our house. It will be going up on the wall very soon! I have asked Catrancher to post a picture (she does it so well) so you should all see the fantastic little quilt very soon.

Meanwhile, thank you Oldcatlady for letting me know your little quilt is in the post .. it's double the excitement this end this month!

scrappylouisa and scrappy fay - I really feel for you! You both sound so fed up and disappointed.

I'm so glad you like your quilt, Muv. I'm happy to post the picture of it.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]293878[/ATTACH]

LindaC 12-07-2011 10:42 AM

Originally Posted by catrancher (Post 4759806)

I love how you've done the fields in this quilt.

Judith1005 12-07-2011 11:12 AM

catrancher, Beautiful quilt. I love all the decorative stitching.

QuilterMomma 12-07-2011 01:38 PM

How cool on perspective Catrancher. It is neat to see how you used design angles in this quilt. Love the dimension.

scrappy fay1 12-07-2011 03:21 PM

Originally Posted by catrancher (Post 4759806)

Why can't I think of something that cute!!!!

NanaKathy55 12-07-2011 07:06 PM

Hi Pattis47..I have pm's you to let you know that the doll quilt has not come yet..When it does get here I will let you know
Thanks
Kathy

Lynnie25 12-07-2011 07:44 PM

2 Attachment(s)
jillnjo, it's finally arrived and it was well worth the long wait :) What a gorgeous little DQ and MugRug and fabric. I have the same book you got this pattern from and have made a few of the patterns, even enlarged a couple of the patterns to make bigger quilts.

Thank you for being such a fantastic swap partner. This Board's Dolls Quilt Swap is the BEST swap I have ever participated in :) :)

oksewglad 12-07-2011 08:00 PM

It's so fun to see 2 people you've swapped with swap with each other. Your quilts to each other are top notch, jillnjo and Lynnie25!

Needlegrammy 12-07-2011 08:30 PM

Little ROo, You exceeded your stored PM you cannot accept messages until you clear some space.
We did not have to worry about our messages before the change.