Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November 2019 Mug Rug Swap (Thanksgiving) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-2019-mug-rug-swap-thanksgiving-t307545.html)

Nonnie4 11-26-2019 09:26 AM

Thank you Boop56! I hope ArmyLady 2012 will still participate. It wouldn't be the same without her. My only suggestion would maybe have members post if they ever have a good idea for a theme. It must be hard to keep thinking of them. I also enjoy the maker's choice. Then you can try something fun you have found online.

granky 11-26-2019 02:12 PM

Boop56...I think it's wonderful that you are willing to help. Thank you.....

Boop56 11-27-2019 06:57 PM

Hello everyone. I have been given the okay from Pat to do the mug rug swap starting 1-1-2020. So if no one objects and you still want to go on with mugrugs... look for the sign up in December for stating in January. In another swap I host I make suggestions for a few months in advance. I would like to do that with this swap. So please let me know what you think and let's have some suggestions please. Thanks eceryone!!!

granky 11-28-2019 05:22 AM

Thanks for stepping up Boop56...will try to give you enough topics to choose from....

Armylady2012 11-28-2019 07:41 AM

Originally Posted by Nonnie4 (Post 8332910)
Thank you Boop56! I hope ArmyLady 2012 will still participate. It wouldn't be the same without her. My only suggestion would maybe have members post if they ever have a good idea for a theme. It must be hard to keep thinking of them. I also enjoy the maker's choice. Then you can try something fun you have found online.

Nonnie4 I will do that now, if anyone has any ideals for a swap just PM me and I will see what we can do to change up the themes, I will continue to host as of now until the lady who has offered to take it over can take care of something first so bare with me for a little longer.

Boop56 11-28-2019 07:52 AM

I received message from Armylady2012 that someone else will be doing it. I am excited for who it is. Just know I will help if needed. Have great holidays and peace and light to all.

Armylady2012 11-28-2019 08:06 AM

Good Morning ladies so I have been out of the loop for a while dealing with Medical Issues so this is what I have as far as received

1. letsquilt - Sewbizgirl
2. Nelco - Bugaroo
3. Boop56 - KLTQuilts
4. Judith1005
5. Nonnie4 - granky
6. Cuppy - mpepperm37

mmonohon please let me know if you have received?

Ladies with me being out of the loop I decided not to do the December Mug Rug Swap we will pick back up in January 2020 if you all want to PM me with some ideals for themes then do so and I will see what we can do to change things up in the New Year. I am still going to be hosting the swap until Cuppy can take over for me in the new year sometime so bare with me as we continue to create these beautiful Mug Rugs and share them with our friends in the swap.
[SUB][SUP]<strike>
</strike>[/SUP][/SUB]

Armylady2012 11-28-2019 09:14 AM

Originally Posted by Bugaroo (Post 8330414)
... I received 2 mug rugs. One from my real swap partner Nelco and another from JSO. it is titled "card trick".

When I open "card trick" last week, I was rushing out the door to go out of town for our daughters wedding. I barley remember what I was wearing that day... sorry. I don't have more detail about the package.

If the quilter who made "card trick" would kindly PM me, I will forward the mug rug along. Thanks

Bugaroo, I am in the Wall Hanging Swap and I found your card trick maker she is J50 so if you want to check it out, it is the swap for July -Oct 2019 Wall Hanging Swap you can always contact the hostess Rhonda and see who she was suspose to mail to and see what she wants you to do.

cuppy 11-29-2019 03:46 AM

Suggestion theme for January. Could be Birthdays. Or your partners birthstone color.. ³ February. Anything with a heart.or add a heart.

Boop56 11-29-2019 07:47 AM

March could be anything with greens and white.