Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November/December 2010 Doll Quilt Swap (with a secret twist!) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-december-2010-doll-quilt-swap-secret-twist-t71009.html)

kwiltkrazy 01-09-2011 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica

Originally Posted by kwiltkrazy
Here we go. Thanks Turtle rouge. I really enjoyed making it for you, it is hand appliqued. This is the only picture I took of it, not the best picture.

omg --- i love love love love that

Some day Jentica I am going to get your name for a swap, can't wait!~~~~~ I have been waiting, both here and on Bee Block swap.

I just watched the flicker slide show, my gosh we're good. Just love all the diversity, and people's personalities sure seem to stand out.

Chele 01-09-2011 03:37 PM

Thanks everyone! You know I have as much fun as everyone else. Probably more!

Please let me know if I left anyone out of the Flickr group: http://www.flickr.com/photos/5197990...7625514897724/

ljdugas31 01-09-2011 03:56 PM

Letsquilt i just love that 30's DQ just beautiful work!!!!!!

jetnica 01-09-2011 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by jetnica

Here we go. Thanks Turtle rouge. I really enjoyed making it for you, it is hand appliqued. This is the only picture I took of it, not the best picture.

omg --- i love love love love that

Some day Jentica I am going to get your name for a swap, can't wait!~~~~~ I have been waiting, both here and on Bee Block swap.

I just watched the flicker slide show, my gosh we're good. Just love all the diversity, and people's personalities sure seem to stand out.

Kwiltkrazy -- we could totally do a side swap -- I'm just not sure if I could have either a block or a doll quilt finished by the end of the month. If you're okay with "extended" deadlines I saw we have at it!!!

kwiltkrazy 01-09-2011 06:26 PM

Sounds good, but no deadlines of this month. You choose, block or quilt?

jetnica 01-09-2011 06:36 PM

Sounds good, but no deadlines of this month. You choose, block or quilt?

ok -- you're on my list for a block and a doll quilt.

lol -- i have a quilt (about 1/2 done - should finish this weekend?) and a christmas gift and some baby shower things to make, and then your stuff -- lol by that time it will be feburary and I'll have that month's block partner to make too.

I have to sit out from the doll quilts until i get a little more caught up, I'm only doing the block swap for a bit. =)

kwiltkrazy 01-09-2011 06:39 PM

Sounds good, and there is no hurry. Have fun. I saw your back-log on your thread.

jetnica 01-09-2011 06:41 PM

Sounds good, and there is no hurry. Have fun. I saw your back-log on your thread.

lol -- the good news is that only a few of those have deadlines!!

zjsquiltymomma 01-10-2011 09:26 AM

Kelly, your quilt is gorgeous!! Great job letsquilt!! Kelly, there's a color diagram of the little quilt kit I'm making...everything is going good. LOL that's funny you found the cover! I would've finished it awhile ago...but I have to keep setting it aside to finish projects that are due.

Originally Posted by KellyK

Originally Posted by zjsquiltymomma
Kwiltkrazy, I love everything about your quilt! You are so creative. Beautiful job.

Thanks, KellyK! You were a great swap partner to have...talk about goodies..you gave me the neatest things. I've almost finished the quilt kit you gave me. I will post pics when it's finished.

LMAO, you know I just found a piece of paper from that pattern underneath some magazines... It was the "cover". I sure hope there was good instructions inside because I now keep picturing you scratching your head over and over wondering what the final result would look like!

And I also found... my camera! Some more pics of the lovely I got on this wonderful swap! Thank you letsquilt!!!

:roll:

Chele 01-10-2011 10:32 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Here's the little beauty springtime sent me. It's so cute and beautifully made.