Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NOVEMBER FQ Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-fq-swap-t204522.html)

Vanuatu Jill 11-07-2012 11:54 AM

Best of luck with your DH surgery! Thoughts and prayers will be sent his way!!

Originally Posted by kiffie2413 (Post 5641404)
Hi all,
I just want to let ya'll know I sent out my fqs today...and that it may be next week before I can get back on and check in on things...my dh is having surgery in the morning (be at the hospital at 5:30 am, can I just say "ICK"??!!). Anywhooo, I pm'd Brenda so the peeps who got my name won't be wondering if I received my "goodies" if I can't post for a bit...
Lastly, any and all prayers are soooo appreciated for my hubby...I know most of us think and say that we have the best guy ever...add me in, because he is truly the sweetest, greatest, non-complaining guy ever!! It was HIS idea for MY mom to move in with us 11 years ago...see, I rest my case! :)...We will be married 30 years in February, and I am looking forward to 30 more!! I must also say I am the ornery one of the 2 of us, so he may only be looking forward to our upcoming anniversary, if that...LOL...
Regards and thanks all,
Kif

nurse bonnie 11-07-2012 04:04 PM

Brenda ~ I wish still HAVE NOT received my names & addys.

Pattia 11-07-2012 09:35 PM

acck! missed another one. (and I was waiting for this one.) waah!
enjoy all your goodies, I will have to look a little earlier next month. geesh work gets in the way. lol
Patti

SEGASAL 11-08-2012 08:25 AM

WOw. looks like I have missed alot of happenings....guess that happens when you have the flu...finally feeling better today. I am excited that I got my name going shopping for her this weekend to get some of her favorite things...Prayers going up for all who need them.

cherrio 11-08-2012 10:56 AM

fat eigths received

got my 1/8 yard of 5 xmas fabrics from TUMRUB yesterday. thank you tumrub and I am looking forward to another pkg!

cherrio 11-08-2012 11:07 AM

my first pkg went out today. heading east of me! I can't post pics but to see the fabrics I got from from tumrub, check suestraley's post! lol

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 11-08-2012 11:31 AM

Sending thoughts and prayers kiffie.. hopes all will go well with your husbands surgery, also some big prayers for the surgeons...

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 11-08-2012 11:35 AM

I received 2 amazing packages today, what a HUGE surprise to have both of them arrive on the same day, I rdceived the cutest Christmas prints from Vanuahu, they are just adorable, and I so will do something with them for my two grand kids...thank you so much.....the 2nd package was from Sustraley, and these are just gorgeous Christmas prints.. beautiful... and I just love the way you fold your fat quarters....So thank you ladies.. my dull day.. turned delightful!!!

mdall 11-08-2012 12:46 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my package today. Love the prints and one of them is very familiar. I actually have one of these here for my partner. I guess it must be a favorite.LOL Anyway thanks so much to Vanuatu Jill for the fq's. Also included was a very nice quilt card. Where does everyone get these. I love them.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]375417[/ATTACH]

pbadder 11-08-2012 01:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Just received my first set of FQ from Paula they are just gorgeous. Here they are[ATTACH=CONFIG]375459[/ATTACH]site name (psailer)