Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Mini Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-mini-swap-t255891.html)

JuneBillie 11-16-2014 05:30 PM

Kiffie that sneak peak is gorgeous. Oh Wow!!!! Can't wait to see all of it! :)

I have finished my top also, and will be putting it together and then the binding. Hopefully a sneak peak.

kiffie2413 11-16-2014 06:28 PM

Thanks, Cheesehead and JuneBillie... I hope you like the whole thing!
Lots of snow here today, drifted on our front deck up so high, we really had to push to get the front door open. Told hubby why is it every Winter we forget to have snow shovel at the ready?? We keep both snow shovels in the gardening shed during the off season. Then every year we have out 1st big snow, and we realize the shovels are...still in the shed. Argh!!

Our back deck has just a trace of snow... Just the perk of living in the country, not having much to block the wind= snow drifts. How tall drift is, and where, depends on wind direction.
Sure is funny, growing up I LOVED snow! Now that I'm old, not so much love going on...

Kif

JuneBillie 11-16-2014 08:58 PM

1 Attachment(s)
A sneak peak, but I don't think I got it the way I intended. lol... I seen the little piece of fuzz that was left next to one of the circles. Yikes!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]499158[/ATTACH]

JuneBillie 11-16-2014 09:04 PM

A sneak peak, but I don't think I got it the way I intended. lol...

[ATTACH=CONFIG]499158[/ATTACH]

letsquilt 11-17-2014 06:20 AM

Like the sneak peeks

kiffie2413 11-17-2014 04:21 PM

Looks great to me, JuneBillie!
Um, I saw you mentioned a piece of fuzz, but I don't see it....So, what fuzz??!! ;)
Are those wool circles? I see the multicolor orange one, and it looks awesome! And I love any and all shades of green...and I collect buttons...
K

JuneBillie 11-17-2014 04:35 PM

Yes Kiffie those are wool circles. I couldn't have cut them that perfect if I tried. lol
When I was at the fabric shop, I picked a few up. She always has this one container with different colors in it. I was either going to use some yo yo's or these wool circles. The wool won out. :)

tlambing 11-17-2014 08:39 PM

Oh my! Seems like I haven't posted here in forever! I've really got to get a move on on my mini. I have a splendid idea, but haven't yet sewn a stitch :( finally finished a couple of other commitments and think I can concentrate on this now. So happy to see the sneak peeks. They are really wonderful and I can't wait to see them once they are received. Great job everyone:)

MizMelly 11-18-2014 06:32 AM

I am going to be ready to mail to MaryMo tomorrow! Yeah!!! I'm behind on my mailing because of other (fun) stuff the past two weekends. Whew!! I'll post a sneak peek later (tonight).

kiffie2413 11-18-2014 08:24 AM

Originally Posted by JuneBillie (Post 6973355)
Yes Kiffie those are wool circles. I couldn't have cut them that perfect if I tried. lol
When I was at the fabric shop, I picked a few up. She always has this one container with different colors in it. I was either going to use some yo yo's or these wool circles. The wool won out. :)

I can't hardly wait to see the whole shebang...in person..personally...lol..
K