Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Pincushion/Needlecase Swap - Maker's Choice - Anything Goes (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-pincushion-needlecase-swap-makers-choice-anything-goes-t271417.html)

ctyankee 11-17-2015 04:46 AM

Wow, AnnaQuilts, you are a quick one! I'm still thinking what to do -- & the deadline is looming ahead! Your owl is adorable ... great swap!

nhnative 11-17-2015 06:09 AM

What a cute owl pc. I have the nc almost done and stitching the pc top. I hope to get it in the mail in a few days. Great swaps.

sewbizgirl 11-17-2015 05:23 PM

Oh I wonder, wonder, wonder whoooooo is sending me a pin cushion and needlecase!? The mystery is so much fun.

ctyankee 11-18-2015 05:02 AM

I will be sending my package to my person today after work. This is the latest I've ever sent out a package. Glad I'll be making the deadline!

lawsonmugs 11-18-2015 08:37 AM

3 Attachment(s)
This is the swap I sent to IreneC She received it last week and was going to post a picture. I don't know what happened. Probably just life. She was new to this swap. So here is the pc and nb.First picture is a tissue holder, needlecase and one side of pin cush. The second is the other side of pin cush and inside of needlecase. Third is some earrings,candy and candle .She thanked me and was very sweet in her PM. :)

Annaquilts 11-18-2015 08:44 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 7380243)
This is the swap I sent to IreneC She received it last week and was going to post a picture. I don't know what happened. Probably just life. She was new to this swap. So here is the pc and nb.First picture is a tissue holder, needlecase and one side of pin cush. The second is the other side of pin cush and inside of needlecase. Third is some earrings,candy and candle .She thanked me and was very sweet in her PM. :)

Now how cute is all of that! I bet she is very happy with all of the beautiful and yummy gift. Great job lawsonmugs! I am very intrigued with the needle case. Is that your own pattern? Do you still have a picture with it all the way open?

lawsonmugs 11-18-2015 09:11 AM

Anna the second picture is of it opened all the way. The way it is folded then stitched around makes little pockets to hold the scissors thread etc. I got the pattern off the internet a couple years ago. I only saved the actual pattern cut out. No directions. If I can find it online again I will post a link. Thanks for your nice comment. Don't ya just love seeing pictures?

lynnie 11-18-2015 09:39 AM

great gifts as always fromMary, but I love the tissue holder style. Great design Mary!

Patchesnposies 11-18-2015 10:00 AM

Mary, I love the swap you sent to Irene. Are those earrings little scissors??? I just love them!

Deb

nhnative 11-18-2015 10:33 AM

Mary what a great swap you sent to Irene. You always come up with something different. I've never seen a tissue holder like that one and it's really nice. Your nc is too cool. I love your homemade containers. I love everything that you make. I am not even finished with my package and hope to get it done and in the mail by Friday. Where does the time go? I did go by the farm and all the turkeys are still in the pen. I bet that by Monday they will be gone. They had some that were brown and then white on the tail. I haven't seen where they put all the goats yet.
Everyone have a great day