Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   NOVEMBER Pincushion and Needlecase Swap - Signup Closes October 31 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-pincushion-needlecase-swap-signup-closes-october-31-a-t255753.html)

ctyankee 10-29-2014 08:01 AM

Yes, JuneBillie, it's quite an adventure for her! She did spend one of her college years in the north of England, but that was different because I knew she was coming back!

December sounds like another fun month! I'm so glad we'll be doing Christmas/Winter. I have to start thinking about that one. I really need to know what I'm doing before I actually sign up, otherwise the stress will just do me in. And time is short in December, since everyone will be focused on their own Christmas celebrations, rightfully so. Will the shipping deadline be in the middle of the month, or a little sooner, I wonder???

lynnie 10-29-2014 11:36 AM

Susan, with me I don't think it's water, wish it was, but I drink about 1 1/2 gallons a day, the doc wants me to cut down, but I have a hard time cutting it back. I see a tall glass and my mouth waters. The doc says if your urine is almost clear, too much water intake. but good luck and congratulations on the loss!!!
Which brings me to the fact, that I'm in on this month. So much mailings going on here. Next month about $65-70 in mailings all over the place. For January, I think I may try a cardinal. Not sure yet, so don't hold me to it. Maybe a snowman or something cute like that. I'm doing my Christmas mailings the day b4 or after the big turkey celebration.

JuneBillie 10-29-2014 01:21 PM

Glad you are still in Lynnie. Everything you make is always nice.

klaws 10-29-2014 04:05 PM

Only 2 more days to sign up. Pass the word. We have 16 so far including me.

Patchesnposies 10-29-2014 06:24 PM

I am joining in on the fun this month. No one told me that swaps were addicting! :shock:

(Posting so I will be subscribed to this thread!)

Deb

lilmunchkinbutt 10-29-2014 07:29 PM

Please include me. I want to join the fun. I was just thinking today I should make myself a pin cushion. This is even better. :o

Patchesnposies 10-29-2014 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by lilmunchkinbutt (Post 6949152)
Please include me. I want to join the fun. I was just thinking today I should make myself a pin cushion. This is even better. :o

Welcome, Lilmunchkinbutt. (Gosh I love that user name!) Is this really your first post? Glad you came to the swaps, it is a great way to get to know folks.

Deb

klaws 10-30-2014 04:34 AM

We have several new people joining in the swap this month. Welcome everyone!!!
Karyn and Dwina...have you decided to join us? If so, I need your info. :)

nhnative 10-30-2014 05:46 AM

Great to see new people and lots of old ones. I'm in for 2 pincushions and will email you this afternoon

klaws 10-30-2014 05:57 AM

Thanks Pat!