Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

onaemtnest 11-12-2011 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4670462)
Yes it is.It's like God showing you he's still here and showing off. I'm glad you and others have enjoyed the pictures.If you live in town you don't get to see things like that.Mary

Hi Mary, I agree you have a beautiful scenic backyard. We too have cattle grazing in a pasture right behind our home and I love the tranquility of that, not only the cattle but the various other animals that are out my kitchen window from time to time, pheasant's to an occasional wayward moose!

verna2197 11-12-2011 09:41 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Thank you so much tmw, got my awesome package today. She sent me my most favorite candy bar ever. 3 Muskateer, material, Green Tea, small tablet, a sewing needle, chapstick (which I can use) a small container with needles, needle threader and ladybug inside. I think I got everything. Oh no I just rememered tmw also a needle holder. Awesome!

Verna2197

fayzer 11-12-2011 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by grammyj (Post 4669712)
How do you find the link to this swap with the list of ones that have received or not received their packages ??? I am so lost on this board. I don't really have the time to stay on and find my way around, and I want to learn how to post pictures too. Thanks, Janice

Lori told me that the Matrix did not transfer over when the changes to the board were made. I sure do miss it too. I just wrote Patrice and email and asked if we could get it back as we all use it.

greenini 11-12-2011 09:48 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4663086)
Greenini sounds like a really nice swap.

Mary, it was indeed, but Carrot wrote to tell me that what I thought was a doily was a cover for a mason jar!, tho she thought using it as a doily would be ok too:thumbup:....

Also to let my SP on the west coast to look out for a squishie delivery today, I just checked on it.

The fall foliage around here is wonderful, too, lots of my favorite reds, golds and yellows!! I'm even enjoying riding to all my dr's appts, they always seem to get grouped....

mscupid804 11-12-2011 09:52 AM

OFF TOPIC BUT: does anyone have the link to the list of the QB Blocks to make in the diff sizes? Thx! When we moved to this board I lost the link, ty!

FOUND IT, THX ANYWAY!!!!!

kriscraft99 11-12-2011 10:08 AM

oh wow!! absolutely gorgeous, thank you for sharing.

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4666489)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]286258[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]286259[/ATTACH] I took these pictures 2 nights ago. The sky was dark and the sun was going down it made everything have a orangish glow. I thought it was so pretty. I hope you enjoy them. I know here she goes again.lol. Mary

fayzer 11-12-2011 10:09 AM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4666489)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]286258[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]286259[/ATTACH] I took these pictures 2 nights ago. The sky was dark and the sun was going down it made everything have a orangish glow. I thought it was so pretty. I hope you enjoy them. I know here she goes again.lol. Mary

Ooh, I love this. Am I the only crazy person that thinks cows are beautiful? I just went into the back yard to look at the elm tree. It is still just as green as ever. I love the change of seasons and your pictures are wonderful.

kriscraft99 11-12-2011 10:10 AM

wonderful package Charles & Wanda Lou!! I remember him "going shopping" for those items! great choices Charles :thumbup:

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 4667350)
swap package that Charles sent me Thank you Charles ( Thought I would try to post a picture because I have new boxes today) Wish me luck!

kriscraft99 11-12-2011 10:12 AM

ohhhhhhhhhh this may be me!! the carolina wren - love him :)

Originally Posted by koko (Post 4668285)
My package is going to a state where their state bird is a wren. Should arrive on Monday

kriscraft99 11-12-2011 10:15 AM

oh Lori!! It is gorgeous, I see my hummingbird from here :) I hope she feels our love when she is under it.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4670331)
Since so many of you contributed to the making of the quilt for my friend Marty who has cancer, I thought I would post a picture of the final product. Here it is, in all it's glory, a one of a kind creation.[ATTACH=CONFIG]286666[/ATTACH]I have 8 blocks left over and will make her another one if I can get enough blocks. It takes 20 and I have 4 people making another block for the second one so I need 8 more.