Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Gigi07 11-14-2011 02:44 PM

My SP package is out for delivery.... some one on the northern east coast be on the lookout!!!

Nancy in Louisiana 11-14-2011 03:09 PM

My SP received her package Nov 10 -- at least I hope she got it -- post office says she did --I put my name and address on the outside of the package -- I even sent a card a couple days later -- just waiting to hear all is ok ....

Juli 11-14-2011 04:27 PM

I just mailed my packages off today. One is going to the midwest.........One to the East Coast

Juli 11-14-2011 04:30 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have pictures, I just can't figure out how to post them

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4678952)
Juli sounds like a great swap. the pin cushions sound cute. Wish we could see them.Mary

koko 11-14-2011 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4679135)
HA HA Robyn!! Can't tell you how many people ahve mailed today! Makes me happy to see that column "Mailed" fill up on down the line. Mine will be going out today also. PLEASE PLEASE make sure you send a pm to your sp when you receive, some are sending one to me but not to sp. The rules state we BOTH must receive one to be eligible for next month's swap, I don't want to have to drop anyone else.

Is there a list someplace that shows who has sent and who hasn't yet or did that disappear when the board changed its design?

Juli 11-14-2011 04:34 PM

Yes, I am doing pretty good today, how is your day going?

Originally Posted by arizonagirl (Post 4678963)
Hey Lori isn't it a little early to be carving your turkey?

Juli are you feeling better today?

Lori Peercy 11-14-2011 04:37 PM

Wow Juli very nice package! I had a busy day and made it to the post office at 4:55pm! But I did make the deadline and got my package off to ____ ____ today.

sewhappy30 11-14-2011 04:43 PM

Sent my sp package out today. Hope you like it!

arizonagirl 11-14-2011 04:52 PM

Originally Posted by Juli (Post 4680118)
Yes, I am doing pretty good today, how is your day going?

I went to my pain management Dr today. Found out that the owner of the practice is selling it and my Dr will only be working at the hospital now. So they are referring me to a new pain management office. The lab didn't send over my test results so I still don't know anything. They are supposed to call me once they get them. My Dr put me on morphine for the pain now. I'm going to have to go to the pharmacy to get something for my sinuses as they are really acting up tonight. I don't want it to get so bad that it triggers a migraine.

On the bright side I've started working on my new pincushion/thread catcher to match my sewing caddy.

grammyj 11-14-2011 04:53 PM

The tracking for my s pal box says it was delivered this morning at 10:50am to Michigan. Hope she likes it.