Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

leiladylei54 11-18-2011 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Quilty-Louise (Post 4695458)
My two favorite colors are yellow and purple, but I really like
ANY color EXCEPT brown.

What is the color I have the LEAST in my stash? orange!!! yep you
read that correct , heck I even have more brown in my stash than
I do of orange.

I love orange, too (besides purple) but have a bit of orange. Only this little bit of purple now. I am a happy camper!!!

lawsonmugs 11-18-2011 04:44 PM

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 (Post 4695394)
lawsonmugs...
"Leiladylei I think that purple fabric is mine. If you would just send it on to me,I would appreciate it. Mary"

I think NOT!!! Mine, mine, mine......ALL MINE!!! You know, for someone who's favorite colors include purple, I don't have any in my stash until now. So you think I'm gonna give it up....nope, nadda, uh uh, forget it!!! LOL

Well i tried.

brenda21 11-18-2011 04:50 PM

Received an awesome package from annt59. Thank you so much...she sent 5 beautiful fabrics, a pattern, a 2012 planner, a quilting tweezer, Thanksgiving/Fall ribbon, a spatula and an adorable mug rug that says "Asking a quilter to mend is like asking a chef to do the dishes"...will post picture later...thanks again. :)

quiltnut4ever 11-18-2011 05:08 PM

Awesome packages ladies and gents! Charles those fishing flies are awesome! Mary love the mug rugs! I'm still waiting but really am enjoying all of your packages! Tonite I baked chocolate chip cookies and my daughter and her dog are here and we're popping a DVD in! girls nite!

jlin52 11-18-2011 05:24 PM

I received a wonderful sp package today all the way from Sublimity, Or. It has some great 3" strips, assorted binding and ric rac, and a very interesting Quilting magazine from 1987 that has some great patterns in it. Thank you very much.

lawsonmugs 11-18-2011 05:25 PM

4 Attachment(s)
I want to show you all the wonderful swap that Sarah (sik1010) sent me.It will take a few pictures. as she went overboard and spoiled me rotten.Everything is beautiful. The trivet she made is gonna be hung on the wall so it doesn't get ruined.She sent enough matching fabric to make 6 place mats. I better get started on posting.[ATTACH=CONFIG]289006[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]289007[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]289008[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]289009[/ATTACH]

Vicki W 11-18-2011 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4694989)
Wow Charles you made a haul!!! What is husband's ear?

Husband's ear is a malady that effects humans of the male gender where they don't hear what their wife's are saying.

lawsonmugs 11-18-2011 05:29 PM

Isn't it fabulous? the enamel cup has fabric and directions to make the coasters that are shown on the cup.The basket she made of christmas fabric. And boy oh boy look at all the candy and other goodies. And no I'm not sharing. Mary

leiladylei54 11-18-2011 05:42 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs (Post 4695886)
Isn't it fabulous? the enamel cup has fabric and directions to make the coasters that are shown on the cup.The basket she made of christmas fabric. And boy oh boy look at all the candy and other goodies. And no I'm not sharing. Mary

Mary, I think that Christmas basket has my name on it.....you need to check it carefully. I'm sure I detected my name on it.

Jan Rutherford 11-18-2011 05:56 PM

WOWZA!!! Rec'd a VERY STUFFED box of treasures today form my SP...IT was jammed. I will post a ohot this weekend.....my next challenge on this new QB format, is to post photos....right now Gotta go fix some dinner and get ready for tomorrow; my quilt groups final workshop for this year. THANKS to REGINA in Mississippi . ( HAD to share the candy with hubby!) The box made my day!