Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

arizonagirl 11-03-2011 10:46 AM

Hey Kris and Krystyna I haven't mailed out your surprises yet. I've been feeling a little blah. I will try to get it in the mail by this weekend.

Havplenty 11-03-2011 10:55 AM

i have done that and there are still no icons. oh well.

Originally Posted by arizonagirl (Post 4625166)
Follow the directions that mscupid gave and you should have icons show up then.

Rita's mom 11-03-2011 11:13 AM

Geesh! I picked a bad couple of days to be off of here! I am so lost! I just read tons of pages here so I am caught up on this tread. :) Now to go play around and figure this all out. First thing on my list is to figure out how to get e-mail notices again. My SP lives out of the country so it is going out tomorrow!

hobbykat1955 11-03-2011 11:30 AM

I signed up under old site...haven't gotten any messages or emails since the new site has been est...never rec'd a PM on who's partnered with whom...can anyone HELP ME!!!! Am I on the swap list...who's my partner or how do I find the information

hobbykat1955 11-03-2011 11:31 AM

Wow I see I'm a "super member"...what's that mean...? Is it better then Regular?

Lori Peercy 11-03-2011 11:38 AM

If you can receive private message I will send you your sp information. ~Lori

wanda lou 11-03-2011 11:39 AM

It works, thank you Modeenie

Moedeenie 11-03-2011 11:43 AM

Originally Posted by Havplenty (Post 4625220)
i have done that and there are still no icons. oh well.

Most of the boxes in my quick reply window are blank too... on my screen, by placing my cursor over the blank boxes they turn blue and then reveal their intended function.

My Quick Reply box shows 11 boxes along the top, all are blank, with the exception of the 5th box (Font), 6th box (Size), 7th box has a drop down arrow which when clicked gives a drop down to select print colors, the 8th block is blank although if you put your cursor on it it turns blue and says smiley, it is the next (9th) box where if you place your cursor to it's immediate left it turns blue and says Link,move a hair to the right in that same box and it says unlink, move a little more to the right and it turns blue and says image and to the far right it turns blue and says Insert Video. In this box, clicking image should allow you to attach a picture...

If your Quick Reply box is different, it may just be a matter of changing your settings...

Earlier today someone walked me through this same process...so don't feel alone here!

Hope this helps!

wanda lou 11-03-2011 11:46 AM

I received a wonderful package from swampfox today. Thanks so much for the package I liked every thing you sent.
I will try to post a picture.

wanda lou 11-03-2011 11:53 AM

Package from Swampfox