Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign Up Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closed-t162544.html)

Quilty-Louise 11-06-2011 12:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I am going to try to upload a picture for Wanda Lou. So hopefully
it will work I tweaked the size and such using my Photoshop CS5
program (I only use PS when other options do not work for me).

Wanda has this photo titled "swap Christmas & November 2011"

[ATTACH=CONFIG]282849[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by wanda lou (Post 4641919)
Boy I am tired of trying to post a picture, tried to post as a quick reply all my boxes are empty except font and size
but after moving the mouse over it i found one that said image tried to upload and once again it says failed.

Fayzer Even with photo bucket it says failed.... I give up

brenda21 11-06-2011 12:20 PM

Quilty Louise the Peace Love and Joy are beautiful!!! KRYSTYNA...you're back YAY...was asking about you yesterday and poof...here you are :)

Quilty-Louise 11-06-2011 12:21 PM

No problem.
You can always send me a PM if that happens again to see if I
am able to commit to another swap.

Originally Posted by Lori Peercy (Post 4641974)
Thank you Quilty-Louise, wanda lou, and catpawski but CAGirl1 was the first pm I got so as soon as I get the information it will be taken care of! You are all so caring to volunteering to do it. Lori

wanda lou 11-06-2011 12:23 PM

Quilty-Louise Thank you for posting the picture for me.

That was the package Charles sent me.

Debka 11-06-2011 12:24 PM

OK, I have the fonts thing down.
Now to try again to post a photo. Yesterday failed twice.
Failed again just now. But now I know why - max size for a jpg is 1.91mb and my photos are too big. (I know that's what I've been reading from a lot of you.) So, now to try re-sizing.

onaemtnest 11-06-2011 12:35 PM

I Received My Package!!!

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone!

Just have to share with you all the wonderful goodies I received from my secret swap pal!!!! This is my first swap and I couldn't be happier! Could I say, I'm over-the-moon excited?

She perused my list and came up with the perfect items just for me! Living in the Rocky Mountains and she sent a scarf she'd made, how cool is that?

The second picture if it shows...not certain I have the uploading right is a newspaper article about here guild.

I hope the pictures come through alright. Thanks again Kris from New York...kinda my childhood neck of the woods!

Warm Smiles,
Onalee

dyer804 11-06-2011 12:38 PM

I've missed a lot of pages my not being able to find my way around! Hopefully I'll get better!

Debka 11-06-2011 12:38 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have a MAC too and just tried resizing my photo with your help - let's see if it works...
[ATTACH=CONFIG]282857[/ATTACH]

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 (Post 4641283)
I have a Mac and this is what I did:
1. Placed my digital camera photo on the desktop
2. At the top of my computer's page....clicked on Tools
3. New page comes up, I changed the photo size to 50 (width and length)
4. Make sure the small box next to the number says "percent"
5. Save
6. Then you should be able to post that photo on the QB

Hope this works for you....it was very difficult for me to figure out...took me days of trying

Debka 11-06-2011 12:41 PM

OK, it worked! Thanks leilady!
And by the way, I didn't need to put it on my desktop - I just did it in "preview" mode.
(But I'm kind of disappointed it took so many steps ...Macs usually don't require such shenanigans to do anything...that's why we love them. And then if I want my original photo to be back to its original size I have to go back in and change it back? There has to be an easier way.)

Lori Peercy 11-06-2011 01:08 PM

Koko here is link to Quilt blocks for Marty:

http://www.quiltingboard.com/member-...y-t158184.html

I am working on another row now. Lori