Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

hikingquilter 11-10-2012 05:53 PM

Mailed out package to my sp today. Zip adds up to 19. Didn't think I would get it out, been so busy. My 67 yr old brother broke his leg and has been in and out of the hospital for surgery and then it got infected and then his BP was down. Brought him back home today. His 2 kids live too far to come help so my daughter is staying with him to help out. Hope everyone is OK who was affected by the storm here in the north east. My 2 sons just came home from storm duty clearing trees that fell for the power companies. They were out for 11 days straight doing 16 hour shifts each day and are exhausted. They know there is still more to be done and are hoping to be sent out again to help.

gzuslivz 11-10-2012 07:04 PM

I intended to spend the day sewing, but I have had a headache all day:(
Might do a little crocheting while watching tv this evening.

twinkie 11-11-2012 03:57 AM

Laquita, it sounds like me. I am East of you, my zip adds up to 26, we take in rescue dogs and have a bird, now if I only knew where your family lived LOL. IT's ME!! IT's ME!! Maybe, Maybe, Maybe

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 5638954)
Hints hints for my SS:
(1) your zip adds up to 26
(2) you have 'pets'
(3) you live east of me
(4) I've traveled through your state LOTS on trips to see family
Who oh who can it be???? :)

twinkie 11-11-2012 04:16 AM

My SP package was mailed out on Saturday. I haven't checked del conf yet but it was mailed to a swap member who is
just under 1,000 miles from me and EVERYONE on the board knows this swap member.

SEGASAL 11-11-2012 06:04 AM

my box from Frickles!

1 Attachment(s)
I love all of the stuff that I got from Frickles...the only thing missing is the M&M pretzels.. I think ds(18) stole them off of my sewing table...(that little snot). the christmas fabrics will go to good use that is forsure! and I finally have a change curse to carry stuff in my purse!

brenda21 11-11-2012 08:16 AM

Well let's see....hikingquilter has my zip code but depending on which part of the state she lives in, it could also be twinkie.....hmmmm:shock:

lawsonmugs 11-11-2012 09:34 AM

Segasal beautiful fabrics.

Knitette 11-11-2012 09:39 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Took this earlier today.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]375975[/ATTACH]
Off Topic: Today is Remembrance Sunday in the UK when we honour our war dead by laying poppy wreaths on Memorials across the country. The poppies symbolise the fields of poppies where many fought and died and the red symbolises their blood. We have a nationwide two-minute silence at eleven o' clock (the 11th hour, on the 11th day of the 11th month) to commemorate the end of WW1.

Vanuatu Jill 11-11-2012 09:47 AM

That photo is magnificent! I lived in Scotland for a little over a year, about 7 miles out of Edinburgh in Dalkeith. We got to travel the far north and saw so many incredible sites, the sheer beauty of the country always amazed me. So many memories I have!

brenda21 11-11-2012 09:48 AM

What a stunning picture Knitette!!