Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

hav4boys 11-13-2012 11:44 AM

My gift is off and coming your way! Your zip adds up to 13 and you love homemade things and homemade you got. Hope you enjoy everything!

dabbler312 11-13-2012 12:02 PM

I appreciate handmade/homemade things - too bad my zip adds up to 22 :-(

jaba 11-13-2012 12:15 PM

sp

Okay secret pals, they are in the mail. I was waiting for 1 thing I ordered and it came today too! I was unwrapping one pkg. at the post office and putting it in the box and then taping that one. Post lady just laughed and said "called that one a little close huh?" When you get it, you'll know, it's right on top. Zip codes, here's another hint one adds to 19 and the other is 22. Hope they're there soon for you, can't track them until tomorrow

Sibi 11-13-2012 12:16 PM

The postman attempted delivery of package for my SP. A notice was left. Tracking # is:
03121430000209788835 location is Wyoming......you know who you are ;)

jaba 11-13-2012 12:26 PM

sp

1 Attachment(s)
Had another package in the mail too! for me from 1 of my SP's sibi. She sent me some beautiful FQ's, favorite colors too, a set of flower templates and a new magazine, don't have either of these. A sparkly pen and little storage box, a notepad, a little cute frog magnet a bag of peanut butter M&M's, I know I certainly don't "need" them but they are so good. She made me this really cute bag with velcro closing with the pink flower button and then a beautiful angel wind chime. I love everything so much Sibi, thank you for picking out such great things for me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]376384[/ATTACH]

Sibi 11-13-2012 12:32 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5654485)
Had another package in the mail too! for me from 1 of my SP's sibi. She sent me some beautiful FQ's, favorite colors too, a set of flower templates and a new magazine, don't have either of these. A sparkly pen and little storage box, a notepad, a little cute frog magnet a bag of peanut butter M&M's, I know I certainly don't "need" them but they are so good. She made me this really cute bag with velcro closing with the pink flower button and then a beautiful angel wind chime. I love everything so much Sibi, thank you for picking out such great things for me.[ATTACH=CONFIG]376384[/ATTACH]

Jaba,

I'm glad you got your package and are happy with everything I sent you! Loved putting it all together for you. Have a wonderful day,

Sibi

dabbler312 11-13-2012 01:00 PM

Clue for secret pal - you like warm socks and mittens and might even put on the occasional stockingcap - does this sound like you?

sew_Tracy 11-13-2012 03:11 PM

Sent out my SP package today. Sorry it took so long, financial restraints. The good news is...
Hint 4 - you are west of me, but I could maybe drive it in 8-9 hours.
Hint 5 - A past president is from your state.

Next post: package received...stay tuned.

crafty grammie 11-13-2012 03:14 PM

sent my SP her package today. Going southeast. Zip adds up to 20. Hope you like it.

sew_Tracy 11-13-2012 03:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Got my SP package today from Verna...thanks so much Verna...both PMs sent :)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]376402[/ATTACH]
Verna made me one of those little carry cases for quilter's stuff. Thanks! I love stuff made for me. Inside was a HUGE Hershey bar. Now my kids and DH remembered one SP gift a got that had candy in it and they were over my shoulder begging. Ya, well...it's chocolate...I DON'T THINK SO. Told them I had to take a picture first and stashed it when they weren't looking. Too bad they know I have it. Lord, give me strength! I got a cool panel with a teapot and cups and some black lace that wants to hang out with it somehow. I got several cuts of fabric in off white and red. I got a new tape measure and gauge, I got a couple of magazines, a calendar, a table top thingie, some lotion (who told her about my age related dry skin????), some napkins...Verna, how did you know I use cloth napkins...do you have a spycam installed here? :), a grabber thingy for my rulers, and a needle nest with a threader. See, she saw me break mine the other night!!!!

So much nicer than Christmas! Thank you again Verna and Lori for hosting.