Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

dabbler312 11-17-2012 03:14 PM

I received an awesome package today from Phyllis' Daughter - spiral note pad, yearly planner, scented candles, note cards with the letter 'K' on the front, family hanging ornament, taste of home magazine, table runner pattern, RED fat quarters and some good old fashioned southern comfort and JD coffee - I'll post a photo later tonight or sometime tomorrow. Kim you did a fantastic job putting this package together.

SharonAnne 11-17-2012 03:51 PM

Received my package today. Thank you sooo much to Cuppy (Carolyn Robinette) for the lovely yard of pink fabric (one of my 3 most favorite colors), the 2 Venice,Florida postcards for my collection, the JoAnn's sewing pamphlets, and the 5 day meal planner pamphlets. The latter is good for me because I can never think of anything new to cook. Much appreciation for the most useful gifts.

sewdamncute 11-17-2012 03:51 PM

2 Attachment(s)
Hi, I got a great SP package yesterday from my secret pal, createquilt! As you can see, packed with goodies and an exquisite cross stitched angel!
Thank you so much!
( hope these pics post!)
Darlene

[ATTACH=CONFIG]377115[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]377116[/ATTACH]

Grandma Peg 11-17-2012 04:18 PM

Happy belated birthday to Brenda and Twinkie!!
Off Topic: Haven't been on the board for several days because my DMIL became very ill and passed away on Thurs. Monday is the funeral. DH is having a hard time.
No package yet.

brenda21 11-17-2012 04:21 PM

Grandma Peg so sorry for your families loss...hugs and prayers.

brenda21 11-17-2012 04:28 PM

So, the postman came and postman left...and the postman left me nothing....but then, the postman returned with a box that was forgotten on the truck YIPPEE FOR ME!!! I got the most awesome package from Jaba. I got the first picture snapped and battery is dead...so it's charging and I will definitely post pictures in a bit. Here is what I received though....an awesome Santa table runner, a handmade "thingy" that you place under your sewing machine and it hangs down and has pockets to put your gadgets, etc. in, an adorable pink pouch for my e-reader, a very pretty beaded stiletto, some homemade strawberry jelly, a quilt magazine, a book, some tea, some cross stitch cloth and thread, a pen, a couple of notepads, a POUND of chocolate covered pretzels YUM, eight beautiful cuts of fabric and an awesome card! Thank you again so very much jaba and ya'll make sure that you check back in a bit and see my pictures:thumbup:

SEGASAL 11-17-2012 04:41 PM

sent to Greenini!

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go Greenini!

letsquilt 11-17-2012 04:55 PM

My DH just opened the front door and I had a package from my secret pal ,dont know the board name but the initals are CB.Wow what a package of great stuff. I got the cutest little witch,a Nora Roberts book havent read that one,a note pad set,twizzlers, cute book mark,very pretty santa dish towel and hot pad,roll of pink ribbon,3 very pretty FQ ,and a real cute little hand made bag to hold wet ones in. Just want to say thank you soooooooo much, I love it all!!!! I have to try todown load pictures, been having trouble doing that.

On another note to my secret pal, you have not been forgotten, Im making you alittle something and you package will go out Monday I promise!!!!

jaba 11-17-2012 05:02 PM

I'm so glad you liked your package Brenda, I tried to make it special, just for you, and I had so much fun putting it together. I love doing these, it makes me happy!!:thumbup:

brenda21 11-17-2012 05:05 PM

Originally Posted by jaba (Post 5663821)
I'm so glad you liked your package Brenda, I tried to make it special, just for you, and I had so much fun putting it together. I love doing these, it makes me happy!!:thumbup:

It made me very happy too:D