Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

sew_Tracy 11-20-2012 03:20 AM

My SP is MIA. Adelia (DeeDee), are you okay? Checked tracking and package should have arrived in Friday but we have not heard from her. I hope she is okay.

tracibug 11-20-2012 10:15 AM

You're very welcome... I was ooooooh so amused with the little bag of coal (I shared from the stash I have earned for myself :o) and the mistletoe. I hope the cross matches your angels. Happy holidays!

Originally Posted by leiladylei54 (Post 5668889)
My November Secret Pal Swap box arrived today from tracibug. I am posting a photo of the things she sent.....fabulous fabrics, dishtowels (can never have too many of those especially during the Holidays), hot chocolate (that I will make when I want to put up my feet and relax). That round silver and bronze thing is a key chain with a nail clipper....how neat is that???!!! Thank you, Traci!!!

tracibug 11-20-2012 10:19 AM

1 Attachment(s)
My secret pal box of fun was waiting for me when I got to work today... Thank you, Loretta (LAC5387)!!!

A sock monkey, batik FQs, a new book, DARK CHOCOLATE, napkins, a candle, a journal, memo pad, nail files and a candle... Super fun to open today! Thank you!

Happy Thanksgiving!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]377785[/ATTACH]

annt59 11-20-2012 10:23 AM

Any hints for me. I am waiting.

Vanuatu Jill 11-20-2012 10:49 AM

Originally Posted by annt59 (Post 5669848)
Any hints for me. I am waiting.

So am I!! HINTS?????

Anastasia 11-20-2012 11:29 AM

All the things that are blue are catching my eye today.. so pretty and they can all come to live with me :) Also, that Michael Connelly The Narrows book.. I haven't read.. just.. so ya'll know.. it can also come live with me :)

Now... you all ARE sending those emails that you have sent and received right? to Lori and your swap partner? RIIIIGGHHHTTTTT???? So I dont have to whack any knuckles? Also.. don't forget to leave feedback.

Nelco 11-20-2012 12:23 PM

Got my SP Box in the mail today. It is going to the Opposite cornor of the U.S. from me. You should have it Fri.:)

jaba 11-20-2012 12:53 PM

Nov SP

1 Attachment(s)
Got an amazing package today from Brenda21. Have to share all this fabulous stuff with you all. Brenda and I have been partners this month in a lot of swaps, keep thinking we should quit meeting like this but I love it when we do!!:thumbup: Pattern for a fanfare quilt, a laptop case, "Confession's of a Quilter's Slave" book, an awesome notepad and journal combo with extra storage slots on the inside, a nail file, a jel thimble, self threading needles , perfect for these older eyes, FQ's, ornaments, a little santa scissor fob that Brenda beaded herself, pen, coffee, glue, a Xmas in cushion and an awesome book on mini quilts. Got to tell you all she sent the mini quilt book separate and it came yesterday. I have been looking for one but couldn't remember ordering it. Thought I was going nuts here for sure!!! and then her sneaky note today saying hope you like it, you have it already or it's coming. What a relief, I'm still at least halfway sane today and can enjoy all these goodies. Thank you again Brenda so much, it's all fantastic!!!![ATTACH=CONFIG]377798[/ATTACH]

hav4boys 11-20-2012 01:50 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I cannot get over how cute this turtle I received in my SP package is. This is his new home on my desk at work. Thank you so much SewDamnCute. I cannot tell you how much I like this. Everytime I look at the turtle, I smile.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]377802[/ATTACH]

Nancy in Louisiana 11-20-2012 03:38 PM

3 Attachment(s)
I finally got a chance to download all my pix -- so sorry for the delay in show you all this. Adelia -- thank you again for all the wonderful things you sent. The small scissors and magnifying seam ripper already came in handy for doing a project away from the machine. I can't wait for a chance to make pot holders and mug rugs from the great dessert themed charm squares. On the top of my pile of projects as soon as I get past the xmas obligations. And the fat quarters are already cut into for some scrap projects I'm doing. Everything is being used, and I'm appreciative of all you did. That adorable little owl pincushion is now perched on top of my sewing machine where he is poked at continuously.)