Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Sign up Closes Nov 3rd CDST 4pm (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-sign-up-closes-nov-3rd-cdst-4pm-t204478.html)

Ladybug 1938 11-02-2012 04:42 AM

Got a message from Krystyna early this morning and she is at her sister's can't stay at the house to dangerous...
So will let you all know when I hear, no reception at her sister's either...Will check with her to see about an address we can send cards to her at...

Vanogay 11-02-2012 05:43 AM

Originally Posted by brenda21 (Post 5628654)
nope....PM Lori Peercy.....I do FQ not secret pal :D

oops, but I figured you'd know as well, right???:confused:

brenda21 11-02-2012 05:47 AM

No, I don't know who her secret pal is...

Vanogay 11-02-2012 05:57 AM

Oh, well, Hope she finds out. Must be the pills I'm on...

JauntyMelissa 11-02-2012 06:12 AM

Thank you ladybug, Krystyna is at her sisters yes, and Rod was with her last night, but had to leave this morning for work, and Blaze is with me at my parents house. I've been Busy replying to PMs this morning and "trolling" (as the youngsters say now-a-days) the msg boards so i can report back to K and keep her updated. I know the ladies on the DQ Swap for November are planning something for Krystyna so You can get in touch with Dotcomdtcm about information concerning her. And we thank EVERYONE on the QuiltingBoard for your thoughts, prayers, concerns and beautiful words. Knowing that even though most of us have never met face to face and are internet friends, we are like a family in a way. it bring tears to my eyes to see the love and support for my dear soon to be mother in law.

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 5629285)
Got a message from Krystyna early this morning and she is at her sister's can't stay at the house to dangerous...
So will let you all know when I hear, no reception at her sister's either...Will check with her to see about an address we can send cards to her at...

rwquilts 11-02-2012 08:01 AM

Hi there! I just got off the phone with Krystyna and asked her what she needs most at this time and where we can send to and she said "money" and to JauntyMelissa's parent's home. You can go to the Nov. DQ thread to get more details if you so desire? Thanks so much!

Ladybug 1938 11-02-2012 03:37 PM

Hi all

For anyone who would like to send a card or an RAK to Krystyna I am going to post the address... Melissa asked that you put RAK on the outside of the envelope along with your name and board name... The mail will go to her house..
She really has no place to store things right now so thinking that maybe once she gets settled we could all do her a FQ shower... Some people may have other ideas... We all need to pray that thinkgs get better and Thank God they all made it through all this....

Here is the Address Would love to see everyone send a card note whatever so she knows we are all praying and care...

Christine Hirschfeld
c/o Melissa Guittard
344 Park Ave
Freeport, NY 11520

God Bless
Rosemary Ladybug1938

Grandma Peg 11-02-2012 05:12 PM

Thanks for the address for Krystina. Can you tell me what RAK stands for, sorry? Thoughts and prayers to everyone effected by this horrible hurrican.

brenda21 11-02-2012 05:26 PM

RAK is a random act of kindness...also known as "paying it forward".

Sibi 11-02-2012 05:57 PM

Haven't participated in the SP swaps these last couple of months due to recent move. I'm so sorry to hear about Krystina's loss. I will certainly keep her in my prayers and pray that God bless her abundantly in her time of need.