Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Swap closes Nov 1 noon (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-swap-closes-nov-1-noon-t233770.html)

lawsonmugs 11-28-2013 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by Ladybug 1938 (Post 6428160)
Happy Thanksgiving everyone, have a great Day... Sis enjoy your company...luv ya...

Same to you.

quiltnut4ever 11-28-2013 05:42 PM

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE HERE! Hope all are having a wonderful and safe time with their loved ones.

starshine 11-29-2013 06:51 AM

:o I'm embarresed I forgot to mention that bjsmith57 also sent a pattern and some fabric. Sorry I forgot.

quiltnut4ever 11-30-2013 02:22 PM

Nov. Sp swap pkg

2 Attachment(s)
I got my package today from Quiltymom! Thank you Sue I just love the fabric boxes! I've been meaning to make some of those and will today. Love the chocolate, that's gone now :), the template is cute and would to learn how to use that one! The fabric, cute purse notebook!, pen, the manicure set I could use at work and the potholder mitt (now that's a creative idea there!). I love it all! Thank you Sue!

quiltymom 11-30-2013 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by quiltnut4ever (Post 6431725)
I got my package today from Quiltymom! Thank you Sue I just love the fabric boxes! I've been meaning to make some of those and will today. Love the chocolate, that's gone now :), the template is cute and would to learn how to use that one! The fabric, cute purse notebook!, pen, the manicure set I could use at work and the potholder mitt (now that's a creative idea there!). I love it all! Thank you Sue!

Your welcome> I have never had so much trouble with a package It took 3 times to get there!The potholder isn't a mit its a note holder I put paper and pen in it so you would know.Hope the fabric was okay for your place mats!!!!

quiltnut4ever 11-30-2013 09:11 PM

Sue I apologize. I now have it in the kitchen for just that purpose. The fabric is perfect and will definitely be used. Thank you again!

homecaregiver 12-01-2013 06:25 AM

quiltymom, where can I get the pattern for those cloth boxes. I have looked but cannot find them. I want to make some for the senior citizens center where I go. I want to fill them with Christmas goodies for our annual party and raffle. Thanks for the help.
Pat

Knitette 12-01-2013 09:13 AM

Originally Posted by homecaregiver (Post 6432555)
quiltymom, where can I get the pattern for those cloth boxes. I have looked but cannot find them. I want to make some for the senior citizens center where I go. I want to fill them with Christmas goodies for our annual party and raffle. Thanks for the help.
Pat

Here's the link in case quiltymom doesn't see this :)

quiltymom 12-01-2013 11:10 AM

Originally Posted by Knitette (Post 6432911)
Here's the link in case quiltymom doesn't see this :)

I did see it but thanks!