Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Swap Closes Oct 31st 4:00 pm CST (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-swap-closes-oct-31st-4-00-pm-cst-t271183.html)

JuanitaBean 11-19-2015 02:51 PM

Can someone help me on this? I sent a Positive Feedback on my partner BettyJ and it sent her a negative feedback how do I get a hold of to get this changed? Thanks for your help. I'm not very good with computer things. What I wrote you can tell that it is positive feedback, so why did it show negative and I know I clicked Positive.?????? Help Please!!! I'm So sorry this happen BettyJ

AlvaStitcher 11-19-2015 03:18 PM

Juanita, I suppose if I had put my right member name down you could have found me. LOL. Sorry but it is AlvaStitcher. I don't use that name too often especially since I no longer live in Alva FL. I'm glad that you like the package contents.

Schnapperdoodle 11-20-2015 02:40 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Many thanks to Deltadawn for the lovely parcel that arrived today. It had Ben a very long and extremely hot working day today so to find such a lovely collection of gifts awaiting me when I arrived home was amazing.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]536108[/ATTACH]

Bullock2us 11-20-2015 04:17 AM

2 Attachment(s)
[ATTACH=CONFIG]536110[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]536111[/ATTACH]Look at all the fun stuff I received from Scraps! Took me awhile to figure out how to post pictures again. I am not overly tech savvy and every time I get a new device-it is an adventure. Thanks again so much Scraps!

Sibi 11-20-2015 08:27 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I received a lovely package from Tumrub (Cathy) yesterday! Her husband made these beautiful wood carvings, Cathy made some real pretty coasters, a pot holder and a pin, I got some pretty fabrics, the cutest ring pin cushion, doggy treats, and a bunch of other goodies (not included - lots of milky way caramels that didn't make it to the picture...lol). Thanks so much Cathy!!

Rennie 11-20-2015 10:39 AM

All these items are lovely - it is obvious that all the people on this Board put a lot of time and thought into their gift packages. Those wood carvings are fantastic!

CarolinePaj 11-21-2015 01:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Guys,

Well, better late than never.... here is a picture of the lovely package that Deltadawn send me for this swap!

[ATTACH=CONFIG]536239[/ATTACH]

Hugs

Caroline

soniboo 11-21-2015 01:53 PM

Thank you to BelfryBat for the great package she sent me! I received two beautiful placemats she made that I absolutely love, pretty fabrics waiting to be cut up & put back together different, a nice Thanksgiving kitchen towel, Gooseberry Patch Christmas book...love Gooseberry anything, a pattern I'll be making, Wonder Clips, shopping bag with holder pouch & chocolate bar. We're in the super messy midst of changing rooms here with furniture & bedroom things everywhere & I can't post a picture. Thanks again for everything Brigit-Carol, I love it all!

soniboo 11-21-2015 02:31 PM

Thank you to Nancy in Louisiana for the lovely parcel she sent! I got pretty Moda & Michael Miller fabrics, the cutest little light green polka dot scissors & tape measure set, a clam shell case pattern that will be fun to make, Wonder Clips & a cute little slide-on holder for scissors that pulls out to use & then retracts back into its case, also basting needles, a cute Santa pattern with two more designs & chalkboard tags. When our DGD (4) comes to spend next week with us they'll be the perfect size for her little hands to practice numbers & letters on & she's gonna have lots of fun.

Thanks again for everything & sorry we were having higher than normal temps when you were recently in Florida; we've had some record highs for this month.

Lori Peercy 11-21-2015 11:19 PM

Sorry I haven't been online much. Today was the memorial service for my nephew. I hope things can slowly get back to normal. We had a big snow storm Fri. night and not as many of his friends were able to make it but I think that it was a very nice service. My other nephew is in the hospital with diverticulitis. They had to put a tube in for drainage and if that doesn't take care it he will have to have surgery to remove part of his colon and resection his bowel. this has been a crappy month and can't wait for it to be OVER!! There are some very very nice packages being received by lucky swappers this month. Thinking about joining in next month.