Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pal Swap - sing-ups close October 31 at midnight. Come join the fun! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pal-swap-sing-ups-close-october-31-midnight-come-join-fun-t307635.html)

hav4boys 11-22-2019 09:22 AM

This is what I have to date. Please let me know if you have sent or received.

[TABLE="width: 261"]
<colgroup><col><col><col></colgroup><tbody>[TR]
[TD]Screen Name[/TD]
[TD]Date Mailed[/TD]
[TD]Date Received[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Annaquilts[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9-Nov[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]BrendaK[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]13-Nov[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]19-Nov[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bugaroo[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]14-Nov[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Bullock2us[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]21-Nov[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]21-Nov[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]CarolinePaj[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]cuppy[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]12-Nov[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]frsur33[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]15-Nov[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Gaijin[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]14-Nov[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]HAV4Boys[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]15-Nov[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]LAF2019[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]12-Nov[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Laquita[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]19-Nov[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]letsquilt[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]Mary Christine[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]16-Nov[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]20-Nov[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]musicaljan[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]PSStitcher[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD]QueenbarbieJ[/TD]
[TD="align: right"]9-Nov[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

Annaquilts 11-22-2019 10:01 AM

I am trying to be patient. LOL Status-Waiting and checking mail daily. Good things come to those that wait.

LAQUITA 11-22-2019 11:53 AM

I got my SS Nov box in the mail from have4boys and it! Kathy sent me a red tshirt ::::she made that said Quilting and then in the letters L I F E we various sewing items cut out with in the letters. It’s so cute! She sent me some blue/green/ teal batik fabric And some books that I have had on my “ to read” list but don’t have yet! I’m already on chapter 15of the first book in the series she sent! Thank you for such an awesome Nov get well package. Happy Thanksgiving.

BrendaK 11-22-2019 01:39 PM

I received an awesome package from CarolinePaj. It was full of wonderous things like: 3 Patterns, Little felt bird on a closepin, a sachet, pocket Power Snips, Buttons, Handcream, 6 Super Fat Quarters, Thread and a yard of supersuper fabric.

Thank you so much Caroline. I love it.

BrendaK

LAF2019 11-22-2019 04:33 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I have been itching to get to my PO box, and finally got a chance today. I was very happy opening my package! I got lots of wonderful fabric, a spool of aurifil thread (have not used that before and looking forward to trying it out on my long arm!) and some fun other pieces, too. Thank you so much to my secret pal!!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]620073[/ATTACH]

CarolinePaj 11-23-2019 01:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hi Everyone,

I received my package today.... and I really want to say it was from Bugaroo........ but DH recycled the note that came with it before I got a chance to post a thank you.... so please help me out and shout out if I am wrong - but I am almost positive that the note said Bugaroo. Anyway she sent a Bag, three fat quarters of my favourite fabric and some Jelly Beans. Thank you so much... and I am so sorry for the mix up.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]620108[/ATTACH]

Hugs

Caroline

Bugaroo 11-23-2019 05:03 PM

You are welcome Caroline. It was me. I wanted to get your designer fabric for spring, as she has such crazy and bright patterns, but no one has them available yet.

Glad you like the Jelly Bellies.. didn't know if you have Krispy Kreme in the UK. We have local Krispy Kreme donut shops that have an open area where the donut dough is piped down into hot oil and then float along until they ride along on a convener belt. The belt takes them to a frosting water fall then continues where the employees pick them up with chop sticks. And last but not least, the stores have a "hot" sign out front to let you know if donuts have just been made and you can get them "hot".

hav4boys 11-25-2019 11:23 AM

Next months swap has posted.

https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/december-secret-pal-sign-ups-close-november-30-midnight-come-join-fun-t308263.html#post8332398

Gaijin 11-25-2019 05:00 PM

Still waiting to hear that my swap partner received her package and am also waiting to receive mine!

Gaijin

Annaquilts 11-25-2019 05:12 PM

I received my swap package several days ago. I took a picture and need to go through the steps to post. Thank you!