Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   November Secret Pals - Sign ups close October 31 at midnight - Come join the swap! (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/november-secret-pals-sign-ups-close-october-31-midnight-come-join-swap-t312899.html)

BrendaK 11-27-2020 06:42 PM

Kathy so sorry to hear that you were sick. Hope you are better now. I received a wonderful package from Quilting Dragons.
Becky said she would post a picture for me. Here is what she sent. Hope I don't forget anything as the box was brimming over with goodies. Four beautiful batiks,3 Russian nesting dolls, a coin purse, Stash and Store,, Candy Cane spoons, Elephant FQ, Hot Coco stirring spoon. Hand Cream, Bag of Christmas candy, 2 Pot Holders,1 Oven Mitt, 1 Dish towel (all in the Gnome for the Holidays design).2 year planner,8 bobbin holders, Stylus, netting for spools. If I forgot anything please forgive me Becky it all is super. Yes, I did have my Christmas early.

BrendaK

quiltingdragon 11-27-2020 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by BrendaK (Post 8437465)
Kathy so sorry to hear that you were sick. Hope you are better now. I received a wonderful package from Quilting Dragons.
Becky said she would post a picture for me. Here is what she sent. Hope I don't forget anything as the box was brimming over with goodies. Four beautiful batiks,3 Russian nesting dolls, a coin purse, Stash and Store,, Candy Cane spoons, Elephant FQ, Hot Coco stirring spoon. Hand Cream, Bag of Christmas candy, 2 Pot Holders,1 Oven Mitt, 1 Dish towel (all in the Gnome for the Holidays design).2 year planner,8 bobbin holders, Stylus, netting for spools. If I forgot anything please forgive me Becky it all is super. Yes, I did have my Christmas early.

BrendaK

Here you are! Sorry it took a bit, I've never had so much trouble uploading. I ended up getting onto my laptop and copying and pasting as uploading the file from my phone was just not happening. So glad you liked everything!

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net...63&oe=5FE91F2B

Rebaquilts 11-28-2020 03:02 PM

Thanks Carolinepaj

1 Attachment(s)
I just want to say and extreme thank you. I also got COVID on October 25 and have since recovered, but sadly, my father passed away Tuesday from COVID. I received Carolinepaj’s package just in the middle of all of this, and to say it was a comfort is an understatement. It was just what I needed in a very low place. Hugs. And Wendy, you are so welcome, send me a pic of your mountain quilt when you are finished :-). Hugs again.

Mary Christine 11-28-2020 05:50 PM

Today I received a wonderful package from Bullock2us. It contained Loralie fabric, a rotary cutter, scissors, note pads, washcloth, machine needles, a book, a small cutting mat, 2 patterns, a magazine and an Alex Anderson book. Whew! Thanks, Ginger! Stay safe, everyone.
I seem to be having an issue attaching a photo tonight. I'll try again later.

Annaquilts 11-28-2020 10:02 PM

Rebaquilts I am so sorry to hear you got covid and your father's passing. My condolences. What a hard time. Hugs and prayers.

LogCabin82 12-01-2020 10:14 AM

Thank you so much for my package Linda! :) That kitty fabric is SOOOO cute!!!!! :) And thank you for the wonderful lavender bath soaps! I will be relaxing for sure! I would post a picture but I haven't figured out how to do that yet. lol.

Annaquilts 12-04-2020 04:23 AM

Anyone else still waiting for their November swap goodies? Maybe today. Wondering if it is coming from across the pond. I know I send international for some swaps and I only heard back from one and that one took almost 6 weeks to get there.

Annaquilts 12-11-2020 03:27 PM

I just received my secret pal gift from Musicaljan. Thank you for my goodies, kind note and the Fall themed mug rug. Let me see if I can post a picture.

Annaquilts 12-11-2020 04:08 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Annaquilts (Post 8441952)
I just received my secret pal gift from Musicaljan. Thank you for my goodies, kind note and the Fall themed mug rug. Let me see if I can post a picture.

Picture of my package from musicaljan. Thank you.