Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October 2011 Doll Quilt Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-2011-doll-quilt-swap-t154987.html)

QuiltingKrazy 10-12-2011 05:31 PM

Tucker LOVES the water hose but absolutely HATES crossing a creek!

QuiltnCowgirl 10-12-2011 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by QuiltingKrazy
Tucker LOVES the water hose but absolutely HATES crossing a creek!

Gotta love the ones who think they can't possibly get their feet wet! Great pictures.

Crazy Quiltin Robin 10-12-2011 05:47 PM

2 Attachment(s)
love the pictures ...... I have a mini horse and he loves to chew on the hose ..... hates to have water on him ....I had to tie him up to wash him .... but his name is Jessie James ...go figure ...lol ... he is with my sister in law till I can take the reins again...he is a little horse who thinks hes a big horse and does he ever have an attitude ....

Jesse James and Billy The Kid ...... At my brother and SILs house
[ATTACH=CONFIG]270331[/ATTACH]

TangleJaw 10-12-2011 06:24 PM

Originally Posted by scrappy fay1

Originally Posted by TangleJaw
Ok scrappy fay1! Your Quilt is sent!!

i will be watching the mail box.
yours is almost finished. binding tomorrow.

awesome! cant wait to see it!

scrappy fay1 10-12-2011 11:49 PM

Originally Posted by scrappy fay1

Ok scrappy fay1! Your Quilt is sent!!

i will be watching the mail box.
yours is almost finished. binding tomorrow.

awesome! cant wait to see it!

i'm hoping to get it in the mail tomorrow. putting the label on in the am.

MistyMarie 10-13-2011 08:30 AM

I received an adorable kitty quilt from Krystyna. My kitties approve of it too. I put it across my piano bench and they love to come check it out. My doll quilts grace the chairs and surfaces of my living room so I can enjoy them. My kitties usually don't mess with them, but this one, they find very interesting. I am not sure if it is the lace edges, or the trim. Maybe Krystyna's quilt has a good smell for a kitty. Who knows. Anyway, I will post a picture this afternoon when I get home. Thanks again, Krystyna, for the lovely quilt. Yours will be coming soon. I am paper-piecing it, so it is taking longer than usual. It will be coming soon!

nancia 10-13-2011 12:14 PM

hey, krazy! aren't we a pair!! if you can get tucker into an envelope, it'll work for me! personally, i think you'd have better luck getting an envelope into tucker! after which, i seriously don't want the envelope! tho' i will still take tucker, gladly!

nancia 10-13-2011 12:16 PM

i forgot to tell you, i fell asleep early last night so didn't get your dq done, nor did i pick up your sussie. today, tomorrow, or just, soon! <3

scrappy fay1 10-13-2011 01:26 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Look what I received in the mail yesterday.
This amazing maple leaf from TangleJaw. My hubs couldn't wait to see what was in the package. He is just a excited about our doll quilts as I am. My yummy gummys. I really love my colors. Perfect for the fall. I wished I had thought of some embelishments. I love the ric-rack that TangleJaw used.

scrappy fay1 10-13-2011 01:40 PM

TangleJaw your quilt will be in the mail tomorrow. I hope you like it. The reason it took me so long is that hateful label. It's not very good.