Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October 2013 Pincushion & Needlecase Swap (Full and Closed) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-2013-pincushion-needlecase-swap-full-closed-t231338.html)

Argentium 10-03-2013 09:20 AM

Originally Posted by lynnie (Post 6323204)
i'll take a zombie head!!!!!

:D

Originally Posted by paintmejudy (Post 6324130)
Argentium, I guess I will be changing that line, it is a big ambiguous! But I just meant, is there anything you'd like, and as lynnie says, she'll take a zombie head, but of course no one is obligated to do that! Hope you will join us, it really is a fun swap with a great bunch of people.

Cool beanies, just wanted to check before sending in the data sheet. And yes, I'd like to sign up. I think the worst of my time crunch is behind me - just finished a huge "dog and pony" show at work for a big potential customer and sounds like it was worth all the time and energy we put into it - so I should be able to make the deadline.

Jean D 10-03-2013 02:56 PM

Ok-sent you a msg. I am working on my iPad and don't have a cursor. Thanks a bunch!

Jean D 10-03-2013 06:23 PM

Oh boy! I sent you the needed info. It is sure quiet here! Let's get fired up!

paintmejudy 10-04-2013 04:37 AM

Woo hoo -- Lynnie is my number one cheerleader.

Just added another, up to 8 people plus me.

paintmejudy 10-04-2013 04:38 AM

Originally Posted by Argentium (Post 6328394)
:D

Cool beanies, just wanted to check before sending in the data sheet. And yes, I'd like to sign up. I think the worst of my time crunch is behind me - just finished a huge "dog and pony" show at work for a big potential customer and sounds like it was worth all the time and energy we put into it - so I should be able to make the deadline.

Ok, got you on the list, but don't forget to send in your info.

lynnie 10-04-2013 11:23 AM

just rec'd. two side swaps from cheerio and crissy. wow is all I can say. don't have a camera, i'll describe.
one of them is a pumpkin, but not the usual one, this one is pudgy and has some sparkle to it. I love it. the other is a witches hat, with a broom on it. both of them are so beautiful, and the workmanship is impeccable. I love them both and have them on my front table by my haunted house. I joined the swap here and have one of my pc's. to swap. can't wait to see what I get from our little swap. it's exciting. i'll also add that these two swappers were prompt in the shipping area. thank you both!!!

paintmejudy 10-04-2013 11:38 AM

Well, I guess the official closing time has arrived. If anyone wants to sign up tomorrow, you can, but I need to swap names and get them sent out on Sunday. Next week is going to be busy busy busy for me.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-04-2013 03:00 PM

Wish this swap allowed felt to be used for the pincushions. :( But I will have a great time watching what everyone else makes!!

lynnie 10-04-2013 03:56 PM

I've rec'd some exemplary specimens made of felt, and would welcome a felt one anytime.

paintmejudy 10-04-2013 06:12 PM

You can use felt, I thought I changed the directions. Not to late to join, I won't do the matching until Sunday. Let me know, would love to have you join.