Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Fat Quarter (FQ) Swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-fat-quarter-fq-swap-t232963.html)

lawsonmugs 10-31-2013 04:25 PM

Got mine mailed today.Yeah...

bjsmith57 10-31-2013 05:25 PM

My package was mailed out today also - - should be received by Monday:)

Jvan228 10-31-2013 06:35 PM

Mailed mine. Going to some one north of me. Think. . .think. . .think.

kiffie2413 11-01-2013 12:44 AM

Mine are on their way as well..the reg swap, and a side one, too.
MaryMo, I know Brat meant that as a compliment! She was meaning everyone would pm you wanting batiks!..I am sure of it. She's a lot of things, but snarky isn't one of them!
Brat, I love vintage fabrics in general...I have a few Christmas ones, not sure how willing I am to share them tho..lol..now that's not very nice to admit, eh? :shock:
Regards all,
Kif
Who would probably share 1 or 2, so she's less Grinch and more Cindy Lou...

Elisabrat 11-01-2013 04:14 AM

Thanks guys NO that was not a smarky (what the heck is that??) comment! I thought you were stating you had batiks and well around here a swap with batiks is a highly prized commodity. When the batik swap comes along we all go NUTS. Sorry you misunderstood me.

sent my fabrics.

BDawn 11-01-2013 07:33 AM

Hello, I have and still am with out my main computer soooo, I am using my old standby and don't know how long it will stay working and I will not have my other computer back for a few days. I have sent my FQ's out and a little history for you. The place they are going was settled in the early 1800's by Quakers looking for a slave free territory. should be there Monday. Brat, your's will be be there Monday as well. Hope you enjoy the choice I made.

Grandma Peg 11-01-2013 02:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here is a picture of some little fabric bowls I made from a pattern a friend gave me. She received one as a thread catcher but the little ones are too small, just my opinion. Made the pattern bigger and like how that looks too. Used some of Christmas fat quarters I received here last year to make these little cuties.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]444449[/ATTACH]

Aprilisslowlylearnlytoquilt 11-01-2013 06:05 PM

fabric bowls

Originally Posted by Grandma Peg (Post 6381408)
Here is a picture of some little fabric bowls I made from a pattern a friend gave me. She received one as a thread catcher but the little ones are too small, just my opinion. Made the pattern bigger and like how that looks too. Used some of Christmas fat quarters I received here last year to make these little cuties.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]444449[/ATTACH]

these are so cute... did it take you long to make them?

Elisabrat 11-02-2013 04:20 AM

Bambi your are on their way too :) I received a beautiful set of fall fat quarters from Jaba. I tried hard to take ap ic of them this morning but discovered why the camera wouldn't take them... DUH that flashing light that says batteries are out. I will change them this afternoon promise Jan and take a pic and post them for all to see. They are so pretty.. especially the leaves.. love the leaves!!! Thank you so much. SMOOOCH (she hates it when I do that lol)

Jvan228 11-02-2013 01:44 PM

1 Attachment(s)
WhooHoo! Got mine and what beauties they are and a little extra something and how bout those sweets. Thank you Lawsonmugs. I do love them.