Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October FQ swap (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-fq-swap-t202415.html)

brenda21 10-14-2012 07:33 PM

Thank you all so much for your thoughts and prayers...made it out to New Mexico in time to spend a few hours with my dad before he passed away....I know that he is no longer suffering and in a better place and I'm thankful for those few hours.
I'll get caught up with everything this week....you all can PM as you receive.

jaba 10-15-2012 07:47 AM

Glad your back Brenda and am so happy you got to spend some time with your Dad. That's a very special memory you'll always have with you.
I just had a light bulb moment, never thought about making a block each month from the swap. What a great idea, thank you!! Kept wondering what on earth I was going to do with all these FQ's and F8's for that matter, dada, now I know. Quilt in the making...it's a great Monday already.

brenda21 10-15-2012 11:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)
I did one swap with Halloween and one with the colors...this is from Grandma Peg...candy bar is gone haha
[ATTACH=CONFIG]370033[/ATTACH]

SEGASAL 10-15-2012 12:58 PM

Lookie what I got in the mail

1 Attachment(s)
I love coming home from a hard day at school...to find this in my mail box from Star shine!

starshine 10-15-2012 02:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I found my package waiting for me when I got home. Vanogay sent me a delightful set. Am attempting a pic post.

sustraley 10-15-2012 05:09 PM

1 Attachment(s)
I was the lucky recipient of this fabric from purplecat. I love all of them. Thanks. They are wonderful. Aren't Halloween fabrics the best? Glad we have this swap.

sewellie 10-15-2012 06:46 PM

October FQ

1 Attachment(s)
Received my non-Halloween FQ's today in the mail from MaryMo. I walk 2 blocks to the post office. I wanted to run home to open the pkg, but knee surgery kept me from running. hahaha I thank you so much Mary. I'm going to make the 1600" jelly roll quilt with all the FQ's I received. Depends on how many I get, I may have to make 2. I'm also logging them in order of month and will log them as to who they came from. Will be so much fun. If I can post pictures I will post them when finished. Will probably be next year.

Thank you MmmMmm for teaching me how to post pictures!

Anastasia 10-15-2012 07:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Am not a halloween fabric person but that casper is stinkin cute. That said.. I got the BESTEST FQ ever from MamaHauser today... I loooovvveessss them. My kitten loves them too cause she's currently rolling around on them like she's a queen or something. (wait...they are queens arne't they?)

[ATTACH=CONFIG]370154[/ATTACH]

Birthday has been way cool. I had 4 packages in the mail.. and then my aunt gave me a huge thing of stuff mostly quilty related for my birthday.

brenda21 10-15-2012 10:45 PM

really awesome assortment of fabrics coming in, Halloween and colors:thumbup:

MaryMo 10-16-2012 02:55 AM

So many pretty fabrics ... so many ideas! I like the idea of making jelly roll quilt from FQ ... mmmmmmm, wonder if I can do that!