Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-closes-september-30th-closed-t155071.html)

Crafty Darlene 10-12-2011 04:15 PM

Great pkgs again everyone. I love that snowmen fabric!

Patty Patches 10-12-2011 04:53 PM

Isn;t the mug rug gorgeuos,I love the colors.I;ll be making a christmas throw for my couch.Thanks again Moonrise

CherylW 10-12-2011 04:56 PM

Good Evening everyone! My package is on its way northwest from me. It is going to cross the border. Hope it doesn't take as long this month. Here is a clue: my SP likes true crimes and tea. If this is you, I had lots of fun picking things for your squishy!

Vicki W 10-12-2011 04:59 PM

Another clue for my SP, I haven't seen her post on the thread.

She has a dog and a cat.

package is on it's way west.

tedytrser 10-12-2011 05:24 PM

2 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Krystyna
SP! Your package is out for delivery!
Hint the name of your town is the same as the name of a famous watchmaker.
Tick tock ...

Ok now I want to let everyone know that I did receive the most wonderful package yesterday from Krystyna. As you can see in the picture she made me the prettiest table runner. And she also made me a shirt. Other great things magazines, calander, pedicure kit (which I really need), a rotary blade and others.And some really cute Christmas material and a very cute little angel. Again THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH!!!!!

Airwick156 10-12-2011 05:38 PM

No packages today for me or Charles. :(.
But thats okay. Its fun seeing and reading what everyone is getting in their packages.

Whomever got Charles for a secret pal...COULD tell us who you are as Charles DOES not get on the board so he would never know. LOL

Hes got November's package all laid out for my inspection. He did have a big huge pile of candy and I told him he couldn't send just candy that he had to take some out and put some other stuff in the package. LOL
I did see him sneaking around in my sewing room this morning....wonder what hes looking for.....lololol

skaduzy 10-12-2011 06:03 PM

I'm from OHIO, too.

Originally Posted by kimscruzer
I'm from OHIO : )

Originally Posted by Krystyna
So, no monkey? :(
Foo.

And maybe there is someone who wishes to fess up to being FROM OHIO :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

grumpy90650 10-12-2011 06:06 PM

Originally Posted by koko
I have another clue for my SP - She lives in the central time zone

i do, i do!!

shelrox 10-12-2011 06:14 PM

JUst wanted to say Thank you To Jan R for the wonderful package, will take pics tomorrow and get them on here. Need to find the camera since i am rearanging hte sewing room I dont know where I put it. :) Wonderful book, treats, fabric, and the most amazing handmade gifts, thank you once again, I dont have your SN and I am awaiting that to send you a PM

starshine 10-12-2011 06:15 PM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Hes got November's package all laid out for my inspection. He did have a big huge pile of candy and I told him he couldn't send just candy that he had to take some out and put some other stuff in the package. LOL

I don't recall the "rule" that a package couldn't be just candy. LOL Hey maybe next October's should be all candy and be called QB's trick or treat!
And that is candy with a y not an i-so candi don't be claiming all the packages next October.