Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-closes-september-30th-closed-t155071.html)

lawsonmugs 10-26-2011 01:30 PM

Krystyna I have a digital camera. I have downloaded pitures on to my computer from it. But it doesn't put the pictures on to this board when I try to do it.Someone told me a while back that it probably was in the wrong format. I'm no good at computers. I don't know what to do to make it work.Thanks for trying though. Mary

Krystyna 10-26-2011 01:32 PM

Originally Posted by lawsonmugs
Krystyna I have a digital camera. I have downloaded pitures on to my computer from it. But it doesn't put the pictures on to this board when I try to do it.Someone told me a while back that it probably was in the wrong format. I'm no good at computers. I don't know what to do to make it work.Thanks for trying though. Mary

Mary, when you are ready, you can email them to me and I'll walk you through it.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-26-2011 01:33 PM

And if Krystyna should be unavailable Mary I will post them for you all you have to do is email them to me, I have a program that will convert any file into anything I need it to be. :)

lawsonmugs 10-26-2011 03:07 PM

Wow thank You Krystyna and Wendy.Do you think if I email them to myself I might be able to post them then?Mary

quiltnut4ever 10-26-2011 03:34 PM

Wanda Lou glad to hear everything went well. Hoping for a speedy recovery!

Gigi07 10-26-2011 03:48 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21

Originally Posted by Gigi07
Is every one gone from here?

did your package come yet????

No package yet... I will be enjoying hot cocoa and smores with Krystyna and checking on the November swap...

Jan Rutherford 10-26-2011 04:03 PM

MY OH MY....What A day of challenges for Krystyna. Glad that the Grace of GOD, is in your heart so you can be happyily frustrated!! If there is such a thing! Hope eveything works out.

CAgirl1 10-26-2011 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by brenda21

Is every one gone from here?

did your package come yet????

No package yet... I will be enjoying hot cocoa and smores with Krystyna and checking on the November swap...

I am waiting as well, so if you ladies don't mind I will join you.

IrelandDragonQuilting 10-26-2011 05:05 PM

Wow thank You Krystyna and Wendy.Do you think if I email them to myself I might be able to post them then?Mary

maybe, just need to be sure to have them saved as a jpeg file. Also if you resize them for the web, they post a little faster.

Krystyna 10-26-2011 05:20 PM

What do you mean email them to yourself? Where are they? In your phone? That's a start or you can email to one of us and we'll play with them. I have photoshop and can get into a lot of trouble with it. :mrgreen: