Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   October Secret Pal Swap Closes September 30th CLOSED (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/october-secret-pal-swap-closes-september-30th-closed-t155071.html)

Krystyna 10-09-2011 05:38 AM

Originally Posted by koko

Originally Posted by Krystyna

Originally Posted by thomp116
My package will go out on Tuesday or Wednesday...hopefully, Tuesday. I did leave some hints, so I hope my SP is out there somewhere. She's very quiet.
Next hint: we are both near bodies of water....me, Lake Erie, and my SP....?

The Atlantic Ocean??? :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Krystyna my friend - she said her SP is very quiet - are you trying to pass yourself off as quiet??!! :roll:

YES! I AM VERY QUIET. VERY!!!!!

thomp116 10-09-2011 05:44 AM

She has you there, Krystyna! Sorry, not a lake!

Originally Posted by koko

My package will go out on Tuesday or Wednesday...hopefully, Tuesday. I did leave some hints, so I hope my SP is out there somewhere. She's very quiet.

Krystyna my friend - she said her SP is very quiet - are you trying to pass yourself off as quiet??!! :roll:

skaduzy 10-09-2011 05:49 AM

Originally Posted by Patty Patches

Could it be Lake Cumberland?

Could it also be .....Lake Erie?

GUESS NOT!

skaduzy 10-09-2011 06:08 AM

3 Attachment(s)
I received a great SP gift from Rosemary aka Ladybug1938! It was here when I got home from an all day picnic and just what I needed to perk me back up. I sure hope my pictures do the handmade items justice. They are beautiful! I got a cute scarecrow that sits on a shelf, candles and holder, 4 fat quarters, panels of little animals and flowers (sizeable amount), folding box, sticky notes, notepad, a Cats In Quilts quilt book...so cute!... and handmade items......my first mug rug and it has a little pocket that had 2 black currant tea bags, 2 instant coffee tubes, and cappuccino that I'm drinking right now. :lol: Also, my first handmade pin cushion that's a beautiful flower... and a little travel sewing kit including scissors and a needle. Thanks so much Ladybug...I love it all!

Krystyna 10-09-2011 06:17 AM

Originally Posted by skaduzy
I received a great SP gift from Rosemary aka Ladybug1938!

Great package and that pin cushion is incredible! :thumbup:

verna2197 10-09-2011 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by Vicki W
While I was rumaging around to fill my box, I came across some feedsack scraps. (orginial feedsacks) My SP likes 1930s fabrics...do you think she might like these as a surprize?

Vicki 1930's Fabric is one of my favorite so it has got to be me!

Tussymussy 10-09-2011 06:19 AM

Originally Posted by mscupid804
I have a question for those of you who read and especially certain authors....I have a problem getting books for you all because what if I, or anybody else for that matter, get you a book you already have? Perhaps it would be easier to just list the genre you read? I can't speak for everybody, but if you read and put certain authors down on your list, I won't buy any books for fear there's an existing book on your shelf already. I dunno, you all help me out here. I just think putting a genre is a lot easier and makes it a BROADER list to choose from. Just my opinion mind ya.... :| Or perhaps list the ones you already have by an author??

We can use Lori as in intermediary and she could find out if the person concerned already has that book.

Tussymussy 10-09-2011 06:22 AM

Originally Posted by Airwick156
Hint Hint....

Your item is out for delivery at 11:06 am on October 08, 2011 in PAHRUMP, NV 89041

What a wonderful name.

Tussymussy 10-09-2011 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by wanda lou
Hello everyone!
I have to limit my computer time due to my vision problems.
Just wanted to tell everyone hello.

Hugs and sympathy. Can we start the bad eyed sewers group? My sight is terribly wonky.

Tussymussy 10-09-2011 06:41 AM

Originally Posted by skaduzy
I received a great SP gift from Rosemary aka Ladybug1938! It was here when I got home from an all day picnic and just what I needed to perk me back up. I sure hope my pictures do the handmade items justice. They are beautiful! I got a cute scarecrow that sits on a shelf, candles and holder, 4 fat quarters, panels of little animals and flowers (sizeable amount), folding box, sticky notes, notepad, a Cats In Quilts quilt book...so cute!... and handmade items......my first mug rug and it has a little pocket that had 2 black currant tea bags, 2 instant coffee tubes, and cappuccino that I'm drinking right now. :lol: Also, my first handmade pin cushion that's a beautiful flower... and a little travel sewing kit including scissors and a needle. Thanks so much Ladybug...I love it all!

A beautiful package. No wonder you are pleased. Those handmades are absolutely adorable.