Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Pictures from Row Robin 2011 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/pictures-row-robin-2011-a-t101878.html)

JudyG 02-28-2011 05:05 PM

Maine ladybug, that is just adorable. I am sure Pattis47 will just be thrilled with it. Your group has really outdone itself on every quilt I've seen.

seymoore 02-28-2011 06:38 PM

Oh how exciting!!!! I'm sure she will be thrilled with it, I know I would. Can't wait to see mine!

pdcakm 02-28-2011 10:01 PM

sweet 16ers - nice work, you guys are moving right along.

wanabquilter - totally cute row.

robertap - lovely civil war row.

pdcakm 02-28-2011 10:04 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
This is pattis47's row robin top with all it's rows. It goes home to her now to be finished.

what a great finish to pattis47 top. i am sure she will be glad to have it in her clutches. especially after the devastating start she had.

Mariah 03-01-2011 04:00 PM

I sent a note on one of the pages of the thread Bookworm started a few days or so ago, just last eve. I was asking Sherry this question; if she would want a Star at the first of her row, and a Pine Tree as the last row, with the flowers as the other blocks; several.
I am in the final steps of getting the fabrics and patterns together, and thought if I knew the answer to that question, it would save me some time. I went through all of the pages to the new thread, but didn't find my note.
So if you see this, Sherry and could give me an answer to that question, I should get a picture of the blocks with fabrics chosen for them, hopefully before the granddaughters come Saturday.
Mariah.

pattis47 03-01-2011 04:21 PM

Early Birds works in progress and some completed tops

pdcakm 03-01-2011 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by Mariah
I sent a note on one of the pages of the thread Bookworm started a few days or so ago, just last eve. I was asking Sherry this question; if she would want a Star at the first of her row, and a Pine Tree as the last row, with the flowers as the other blocks; several.
I am in the final steps of getting the fabrics and patterns together, and thought if I knew the answer to that question, it would save me some time. I went through all of the pages to the new thread, but didn't find my note.
So if you see this, Sherry and could give me an answer to that question, I should get a picture of the blocks with fabrics chosen for them, hopefully before the granddaughters come Saturday.
Mariah.

mariah, can you pm sherry? that way it goes to her directly and she won't have to come up on it in a thread.

pattis47 03-01-2011 04:27 PM

3 Attachment(s)
Early Birds works in progress and some completed tops

Boopers completed top
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158074[/ATTACH]

4th row added to RNUNU's top
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158075[/ATTACH]

3rd row added to Jacquie's top
[ATTACH=CONFIG]158076[/ATTACH]

buddy'smom 03-01-2011 04:28 PM

WOW, there awesome!!!

ssnare 03-01-2011 06:13 PM

Originally Posted by maine ladybug
This is pattis47's row robin top with all it's rows. It goes home to her now to be finished.

That is really cute.