Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-bee-one-block-month-swap-please-see-message-madeinmaine-page-201-a-t27535.html)

magnolia 01-07-2010 05:40 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Received my block from Sdparent today. I love it. I haven't sent yours out yet (haven't made it yet). Sorry I will try to do it tomorrow, will message you when it is sent.

magnolia 01-07-2010 06:03 PM

Those look great together blueribbontoes. I can't wait to see what your finished quilt looks like.

KGoodhand 01-07-2010 06:54 PM

BRT - seeing all those blocks together makes me want to volunteer to make more per month...but I have to make sure I have everything on track before I do that! But I am so excited to have a Coca Cola quilt!!! Maybe in a month or two I will get you to put that little star next to my name!! All the blocks that have been posted so far are all so beautiful!! Great work everyone! :thumbup:

sew cornie 01-07-2010 08:20 PM

BRT, those look so great together . . . what a beautiful combination it's all turning into. Very nice.

Magnolia, that's a beautiful block too.

My fabric is all washed and waiting to be cut. Hopefully will get them all done over the weekend.

charismah 01-07-2010 09:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
HEre is my block from Amma for November or December--I can't remember which block we exchanged..time gets by me so fast..but I haven't posted a picture yet.....I love this block it is perfect!

lavandula girl 01-07-2010 09:23 PM

Oooh! Pretty!

SulaBug 01-07-2010 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
Here is my block from Sulabug, and all of my blocks together. (Minus one, it had a cute turkey on it, so I made a wall hanging out of it with my kid's handprints turned into turkeys, so that is tucked away with the holiday items. I should of taken a picture. Oops.)

Sulabug, it is terrific! You did a great job on the "Y" seams! I haven't attempted those yet! I love it, thank you!!

Look how great all the blocks look together although everyone did their own thing. This is going to be an amazing quilt!!

We are in BIG trouble BRT's!! I didn't make that gorgeous block for you. Sorry!! I hope you can find out who did & let us all know!! :D :D :D

blueribbontoes 01-08-2010 12:42 AM

DAR! Lol! I was thinking about my partners while typing- 2Doods made me that fabulous block! My bad!! Sorry- here, let me try again...

Thank you **2doods** for the wonderful block!!lol.

Nancy in Louisiana 01-08-2010 06:23 AM

Wow - they all look great. Can't wait to see how the finished quilts look.

susiequilt 01-08-2010 07:01 AM

Don't forget everyone that the blocks you send are supposed to be 12 1/2" square unless you make other arrangements with your partner. :-D