Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-bee-one-block-month-swap-please-see-message-madeinmaine-page-201-a-t27535.html)

NorBanaquilts 10-26-2009 03:37 PM

Originally Posted by magnolia
I am going with green, brown, and orange. I am also okay with both months.

Are there any specific blocks that you're looking forward to receiving?

MadeinMaine 10-26-2009 03:57 PM

Hey, there, Kgoodhand ...your ESP must be on HIGH today :D I was so excited about the swap and figured you and I would be paired up sooner or later, I bought some fabric online for your block >>>>then realized it didn't follow your black/red request. :oops: BUT, then out of nowhere comes your posting about sticking with the Coke theme regardless of color! You are sharp with your reception skills :lol: :lol: If we don't get matched up, then guess what you'll be getting for Christmas next year?!?!? :lol: This is so much fun!

Deb watkins 10-26-2009 04:49 PM

Hey Star - wouldn't it be cool to have a quilting session in it? I have electric, lights and it is screened in! Ele was specifically put in so I could sew and quilt out of the house in a special place......talk about the calm and zen we all need

Deb watkins 10-26-2009 04:58 PM

Originally Posted by STAR
Oh DEB!! I want to come sit in your gazebo!!

just as soon as I can figure out how to post them. Give me needle and material and I am good, give me tech stuff and I am done..... :lol:

Deb watkins 10-26-2009 05:07 PM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Deb watkins

Originally Posted by STAR
Oh DEB!! I want to come sit in your gazebo!!

just as soon as I can figure out how to post them. Give me needle and material and I am good, give me tech stuff and I am done..... :lol:

this pic is when it was almost done, just needed the screen put in. When I get the others loaded, I will certainly share!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]50067[/ATTACH]

amma 10-26-2009 05:24 PM

That is a sewing oasis!!! :shock: WOW :D 8) :D 8)

Sending November and December is an awesome idea!!! :D :D :D

KGoodhand 10-26-2009 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by MadeinMaine
Hey, there, Kgoodhand ...your ESP must be on HIGH today :D I was so excited about the swap and figured you and I would be paired up sooner or later, I bought some fabric online for your block >>>>then realized it didn't follow your black/red request. :oops: BUT, then out of nowhere comes your posting about sticking with the Coke theme regardless of color! You are sharp with your reception skills :lol: :lol: If we don't get matched up, then guess what you'll be getting for Christmas next year?!?!? :lol: This is so much fun!

Sounds good to me too!! Because I already had the block picked out for the iris!!! :D We just work well together!! Must be the September birthday thing!! :D

MadeinMaine 10-26-2009 05:37 PM

Too funny! Verification that Great Minds Think Alike :lol:

sharon b 10-26-2009 07:08 PM

Looks like a LOT of fun... just trying to see how I can pull this off with everything else going on :roll:

ladybugquilter 10-26-2009 07:10 PM

Sharon,

sure you can it's only one block a month. Please join in on the fun!!!