Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-bee-one-block-month-swap-please-see-message-madeinmaine-page-201-a-t27535.html)

MoodyKim 01-23-2010 01:11 PM

1 Attachment(s)
My Quilting Bee Blocks so far!
THANK YOU to all of you I LOVE my blocks :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Kim

SulaBug 01-23-2010 01:56 PM

Originally Posted by blueribbontoes
I wanted to show off the fantastic quilt block I received from Sulabug. I actually HAVE a parrot, so this block is particularly dear to my heart. While the parrots depicted are a different type than what my Gidget looks like, it is still very special- I will think of Gidget and Sulabug every time I see this block! Thanks again!!

BRT's,
I am so glad you like your block from me!! It was a fun one to make. I am just sorry that my colors don't seem to match the rest of your collection!! Thank you for the compliments.
Cheryl
:D :D :D

blueribbontoes 01-23-2010 06:56 PM

The 6 inch blocks are starting to roll in! I have received beautiful blocks from the following:
1- Moosegirl
1-Deb Watkins
4- Nancy in Louisiana (Thanks for the stamps!)
2- Sewjoyce (Thanks for the stamps!)

and one from MissGiggleWings just for me! Whoo Hoo!

(Unless I hear specifically that a block is for me, they will all go in the lottery envelope I have tacked on the wall. Be blunt. :D I'm erring on the side of caution, not sure how MadeinMaine has my surprise worked out, I'm so excited!)

missgigglewings 01-23-2010 07:28 PM

2 Attachment(s)
I want to show y'all my blocks too! I love teal and brown but I never dreamed they would turn out this beautiful in blocks. Aren't they all just a beautiful start to my chocolate quilt?

Thanks to all you talented and creative Quilting Bees

kysmommy2 01-23-2010 08:46 PM

Beautiful!
I love them all!

Originally Posted by missgigglewings
I want to show y'all my blocks too! I love teal and brown but I never dreamed they would turn out this beautiful in blocks. Aren't they all just a beautiful start to my chocolate quilt?

Thanks to all you talented and creative Quilting Bees

Maribeth 01-24-2010 06:11 AM

Sew Cornie,
Glad you liked them. I hope the blocks I sent are not to light to blend in with the others. I am so pleased with yours, you must have ironed after taking photo, because it wasn't wrinkled when I got it.

Moody Kim,
I am glad you liked them. I loved those blues, might be using them in my quilt, too. I will look for yours in the mail soon. Thanks.

Gwyn,
This is a lovely block. Thank you. I can't find either of the chargers for my cameras so I can't post a picture, but it is lovely. Yours should be in the mail soon.

Thank you all so much, Maribeth

MadeinMaine 01-24-2010 06:44 AM

What beautiful collections being posted. Love 'em!!!

amma 01-24-2010 10:37 AM

Such beautiful blocks!!! :D:D:D
I love seeing the collections too!!! :D:D:D

Deecee 01-25-2010 01:09 AM

Yes, great blocks and collections everyone.

ladybugquilter 01-25-2010 01:23 AM

Deecee,

Any blocks yet? It's been almost two weeks since I mailed you second package.