Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Bee: One Block/Month Swap (Please see message from MadeinMaine on page 201) (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-bee-one-block-month-swap-please-see-message-madeinmaine-page-201-a-t27535.html)

STAR 10-26-2009 05:20 AM

Oh DEB!! I want to come sit in your gazebo!!

NorBanaquilts 10-26-2009 05:25 AM

Deb, can you post a pic of the gazebo for inspiration.
Sounds like a great place.

unfinished business 10-26-2009 05:28 AM

I want in but I'm so computer illiterate I don't know what PM means. I've always wanted a fall quilt but have never had time to do one. Sounds like a good way to get someone else to do it. :lol: Fall motif in brown greens and gold. Thanks. Also this quilt board is great. It really has me back in the groove

KGoodhand 10-26-2009 05:40 AM

I think sending out Nov and Dec is a great idea! It gives us all a little time to get things organized too!
I am loving the jar idea!!! Do you want anything in particular in the jars or are you leaving that up to your partner?!?!
This is going to be such a cool thing to do all year! These are going to be beautiful quilts!
Kendra

2 Doods 10-26-2009 06:14 AM

Up North - Thanks for posting the links.
That's it! Love the one on geocities.com!
I think it would make a great quilt to keep. Have to have the blankets to keep warm here too (even though I am not in Maine). I have only kept one quilt that I have made and DH thinks we should have more :lol: Guess I better stop giving them all away :oops:

blueribbontoes 10-26-2009 06:46 AM

It's official! I will be sending the December partners at the same time as the November partners. Please Please Please hold off on mailing out the Dec. block UNTIL DEC. FIRST. (You can make it before December, you can stick it in an envelope, just don't mail it!) :lol:

ladybugquilter 10-26-2009 06:48 AM

Blueribbontoes (can I call you Blue for short?) yes please send both names now. Again thank you for doing this, I love how we keep growing.

ladybugquilter 10-26-2009 06:49 AM

I think us Mainers are in the lead, come on I know there are more Mainers out there join in please.

Also I would love to have a block from another country so please, please won't some of you join in?!?!?!

blueribbontoes 10-26-2009 06:51 AM

You can call me Blue, or BRT, or "hey you! The bossy one! Yeah, YOU!"

Whatever works, :lol:

I will mail out the partners at the end of Oct. so everyone who wants to join for Nov. and Dec. has a chance to join up. That way it's fair. I'm impatient to start, too!

ladybugquilter 10-26-2009 06:52 AM

unfinished just click on the persons screen name and on the next page you will see a box that says private message click and type.

I sent you pm so you can see how it works click private message up at the top:)