Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Quilting Board's First Scrap Club (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/quilting-boards-first-scrap-club-t207686.html)

lynnie 03-02-2013 09:22 AM

Ok, im in for the gift swap, what should i make????? If you were my partner, what would you like???

lynnie 03-02-2013 11:27 AM

O.k. just spent time in the sewing room. Made something nice for my partner thats out of scraps. Came out nice. Who else is in for this swap.
Cute things like cases,needle,eyeglass,scissors, cute thread catchers and other cute things. things. Potholders,coasters, mugrugs, nice pin ushions, sachets just to name a few. A kitty placemat for your friends cat even. How about a lanyard or key rig or wallet. You get the idea.
So lets all help rhonda and sign up. The last swap was fun. Got a nice goodie. I also send some scrap blocks along, you can to!!!!

Rhonda 03-02-2013 11:33 AM

how about a mini tablerunner? It could be used on the back of the toilet? LOL gotta make all things beautiful!!
another use for the mini runner could be on the dashboard of your car. or in the rear window of some cars.
or let's think how about a a cell phone case? I have a tute on that or a mousepad or a makeup bag.

A friend of mine makes towels into a long tube for holding your plastic bags. I could see making one with scraps instead of a towel.

Checkbook covers/ placemats/hotpad/coasters/eyeglass cases/ coin purses/ ..........

Rhonda 03-02-2013 11:42 AM

Come on and sign up for a Gifties and Goodies Swap!! I love that phrase Lynnie

1. Lynnie
2. ljbtexas

Rhonda 03-02-2013 11:45 AM

Shelley your quilt is gorgeous!! I love the way you put in the black with the batiks.

lynnie 03-02-2013 06:26 PM

Come one everyone, we gave you a bunch of ideas, and i know theres a good one there with your name on it.
Lets get a bunch of us in on this. Made another giftie for my future partner. When is our swap day rhonda? Thanks for taking the time for the swap.

Rhonda 03-02-2013 07:09 PM

Come on and sign up for a Gifties and Goodies Swap!! Mail date is March 15th. That gives you 2 weeks to make a small gift or item of any kind. It should be quilt related and I would like to see scraps used but you don't have to. Anything goes!! We don't care what skill level you are!! We love anything made by you! I love knowing the gift was in your hands before I received it! So jump in and share the fun!!! Sign up will NOT close. You can sign up until the mail date as long as you have something ready to mail by Mar 15th.

1. Lynnie
2. ljbtexas

abdconsultant 03-02-2013 07:29 PM

I'm in sending pm

Wardy74 03-02-2013 11:24 PM

I am in for the gift swap if thats ok. I have some lovely patterns for little goodies made from scraps. I can see swaps getting addictive.

Jan

Rhonda 03-02-2013 11:46 PM

Come on and sign up for a Gifties and Goodies Swap!! Mail date is March 15th. That gives you 2 weeks to make a small gift or item of any kind. It should be quilt related and I would like to see scraps used but you don't have to. Anything goes!! We don't care what skill level you are!! We love anything made by you! I love knowing the gift was in your hands before I received it! So jump in and share the fun!!! Sign up will NOT close. You can sign up until the mail date as long as you have something ready to mail by Mar 15th.

Welcome ladies to the Gifties and Goodies swap!! Such a fun name! Come on everyone jump in and use up some scraps!! Let me know if you can send overseas please!

1. Lynnie
2. ljbtexas
3. abdconsultant
4. Wardy74