Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Repeat a boom #2 - Signups Have Closed (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/repeat-boom-2-signups-have-closed-t247838.html)

happylab 07-02-2014 04:43 AM

Hello swap members (SM), I hope everyone is having a great day.
I just love all the different ideas everyone is choosing!!! The fabric. Patterns, and finished quilt ideas. You give me such inspiration for future projects.
I , being a female, (who can change their minds). I have decided to make my choice easier for everyone and will be switching to quilters cache, pattern, "streaks of lighting." I will be sending the background fabric, and you can use any color you like. I was hoping you would use a different color for each dark square block, verses using only 2 colors. It will be a scrappy quilt. My 1st scrappy quilt. I plan on making a 80" by 90-100" quilt. This will be a great way to use you stash, block. FYI, I should be able to mail my F8's out by tomorrow.

Bee Beatty 07-02-2014 06:13 AM

Originally Posted by happylab (Post 6782667)
Hello swap members (SM), I hope everyone is having a great day.
I just love all the different ideas everyone is choosing!!! The fabric. Patterns, and finished quilt ideas. You give me such inspiration for future projects.
I , being a female, (who can change their minds). I have decided to make my choice easier for everyone and will be switching to quilters cache, pattern, "streaks of lighting." I will be sending the background fabric, and you can use any color you like. I was hoping you would use a different color for each dark square block, verses using only 2 colors. It will be a scrappy quilt. My 1st scrappy quilt. I plan on making a 80" by 90-100" quilt. This will be a great way to use you stash, block. FYI, I should be able to mail my F8's out by tomorrow.

Sounds like fun! Love working on scrappy blocks,

Bee :)

urgodschild2 07-02-2014 09:31 AM

I received three packages today. Beebeatty, giquilt and nurse bonnie. Getting excited.

Nelco 07-02-2014 11:46 AM

Originally Posted by urgodschild2 (Post 6783054)
I received three packages today. Beebeatty, giquilt and nurse bonnie. Getting excited.

Mine is in the mail. PMd the tracking # to you.

urgodschild2 07-03-2014 07:38 AM

I am getting antsy to start on our blocks. LOL. But first I will finish up the regular boom blocks first. I love having the pattern already picked out for me.

Barb

Groovy Pieces 07-04-2014 09:30 AM

2 Attachment(s)
Afternoon Boomers . . . . Here is a picture of my fabric & sample of my chosen block: The Dandy Quilt Block. Mailing mine tomorrow. . . . GP:D

urgodschild2 07-04-2014 10:35 AM

WOW groovy pieces that is really Groovy. I really like it. Wow.

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY TO ONE AND ALL.

I am sewing today. LOL. But I have front row seats for the fireworks from Knott's Berry Farm which is next door to me.

Nelco 07-04-2014 05:27 PM

Originally Posted by Groovy Pieces (Post 6785823)
Afternoon Boomers . . . . Here is a picture of my fabric & sample of my chosen block: The Dandy Quilt Block. Mailing mine tomorrow. . . . GP:D

WOW!!! Can' wait to play with your fabric.

Groovy Pieces 07-05-2014 11:03 AM

Afternoon All . . . .Thanks for the compliments. . . . it reminds me of the 'Peace, Free Love, & Wild Mushroom' days of yore. . . . The proverbial 'squishy' slated to be delivered 07/07/14. PM'ing tracking number. . . . GP:thumbup:

urgodschild2 07-06-2014 09:40 AM

Nelco's arrived safe and sound. We are getting closer. Today is my brother's birthday. He is 73. I wish I lived closer so I could celebrate it with him.