Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's 4th Wall Hanging Swap - July - 0ct 2013 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-4th-wall-hanging-swap-july-0ct-2013-a-t224434.html)

Yankeegirl 06-27-2013 04:14 PM

Hi Rhonda - would love to join your swap - I LOVE Fall so this sounds right up my alley!! Will PM you my info. Thanks!!

Rhonda 06-27-2013 04:59 PM

Have a great time with this swap everyone!!
Remember to post pictures along the way!! That's half the fun!

For anyone who hasn't joined us before please make sure to send me your address.
Let me know if you have any allergies or anything else I should know.
Also let me know if you are smoke free or fur free home.

Welcome to our new players!!

1. cjr
2. ube quilting
3. skaduzy
4. quiltymom
5. tildemae
6. cogito
7. Yankeegirl

Just a note - please remember if you find you can't mail by the due date anyone not mailing within 2 weeks after will be suspended from the next swap. You will be allowed to join again. But a second time of not sending on time will result in permanent suspension and negative feedback.

so please keep in communication with me if you find you will have trouble mailing on time! Now is the time to rethink your time management not when the mailing date arrives.

I think it is totally reasonable to expect everyone to find time over 4 months to make and send your wall hanging. Any more than that really shouldn't be needed unless there are some totally unexpected health problems or emergencies arise.

Rhonda 06-29-2013 08:00 PM

For anyone who hasn't joined us before please make sure to send me your address.

Welcome to our new players!!

1. cjr
2. ube quilting
3. skaduzy
4. quiltymom
5. tildemae
6. cogito
7. Yankeegirl
8. Quiltjoey

Just a note - please remember if you find you can't mail by the due date anyone not mailing within 2 weeks after will be suspended from the next swap. You will be allowed to join again. But a second time of not sending on time will result in permanent suspension and negative feedback.

so please keep in communication with me if you find you will have trouble mailing on time! Now is the time to rethink your time management not when the mailing date arrives.

I think it is totally reasonable to expect everyone to find time over 4 months to make and send your wall hanging. Any more than that really shouldn't be needed unless there are some totally unexpected health problems or emergencies arise.

Quiltaddiction 06-30-2013 02:42 AM

I'll go again please Rhonda. These are so much fun.

jaba 06-30-2013 04:51 AM

Waiting for the 3rd wall hanging, but I'm in again. Sign me up Rhonda, fall will be in the air!

Rhonda 06-30-2013 10:05 AM

Welcome to our new players!! And Welcome Back to our regular players!!!
Hope you all have a great time planning and posting pics and creating great Wall Hangings!

1. cjr
2. ube quilting
3. skaduzy
4. quiltymom
5. tildemae
6. cogito
7. Yankeegirl
8. Quiltjoey
9. Quiltaddiction
10.Jaba

Elisabrat 06-30-2013 10:02 PM

Go ahead add me to the bunch! pming you new mail to information. I just moved to Wyoming literally right down the road from Jaba's. I can't wait to pull fabric. I am feeling Thanksgiving is in the air for my wall hanging!

Rhonda 06-30-2013 10:18 PM

Welcome to our new players!! And Welcome Back to our regular players!!!
Hope you all have a great time planning and posting pics and creating great Wall Hangings!

1. cjr
2. ube quilting
3. skaduzy
4. quiltymom
5. tildemae
6. cogito
7. Yankeegirl
8. Quiltjoey
9. Quiltaddiction
10.Jaba
11.Elisabrat

Cogito 06-30-2013 10:45 PM

Goodness there is a lot of burning the midnight oil here! :D

JNCT14 07-09-2013 10:23 AM

Hi Rhonda - I would like to do it again if you still have room.