Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's 5th Wall Hanging Swap - Nov 1 - Feb 28 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-5th-wall-hanging-swap-nov-1-feb-28-a-t233806.html)

Bluelady 11-30-2013 05:26 PM

Is this swap full now? I do not see any room left on the list.

Rhonda 11-30-2013 05:38 PM

Originally Posted by Bluelady (Post 6431994)
Is this swap full now? I do not see any room left on the list.

You're more than welcome Bluelady! Anyone who wants can join. As long as you have a wall hanging done by the mail date you will get an address to send to!

I do need your postal address and any allergies or if you have pets or smoke. Thanks!!

Rhonda 11-30-2013 05:48 PM

Remember you can sign up anytime up until midnight on Feb 28. You must have a wall hanging ready to mail by then.
If this is your first time joining us I need your postal address and would like an email for a backup contact #(optional)

Welcome to those who have played before and a welcome to our new players!! Hope you all have fun!
Make sure you post some pics along the way. Would love to see your fabrics or your ideas you are thinking of using!!

If I miss adding anyone just remind me and I will get you on the list.
The important list will be the ready to mail list. So when you are ready to mail make sure you let me know. Only those people will get an address to mail to.

1. Aurora
2. jaba
3. Likethedog
4. Bilben
5. skaduzy
6. quiltymom
7. emc1118
8. javin22
9. Tfch8184
10.Ms Grace
11.Ube quilting
12.Quiltjoey
13.Everose
14.createfourpaws
15.Elisabrat
16.JNCT14 (got it right this time LOL)
17.cjr
18.Quilty-Louise
19.BonniFeltz
20.LaQuita
21.nursebonnie
22.amyjo
23.Bluelady2

There is no limit to how many can sign up. Anyone who wants to can join us. The only reguirements are to have a wall hanging ready to mail by the last day of Feb and to let me know when you are ready to mail.

Aurora 12-01-2013 06:34 AM

Originally Posted by LAQUITA (Post 6427803)
PINK, PINK, & more PINK, I think that PINK has MY NAME on it doesn't it??? Lol :)

Well, my grownup mature, Yaiyai side likes roses, antique roses, and the soft romantic colors that go along with them.
But the fun loving side of me likes, hot pink /lime green & fun sewing things.

So what do YOU all like?????

Sorry -- no roses. But the hot pink/lime green and fun sewing things sounds like awesome. But alas, that is not to be either. I will see what I can do the next time though.

VickiM 12-01-2013 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by JNCT14 (Post 6430694)
More busyness, but no colleagues to sew for so more time. I just finished this one for my daughter's friend and cheer co-captain for her 18th birthday. I rarely repeat a pattern but I liked this so much that I have already started piecing one for me. I saw the pattern on the board but no directions so I had to try and figure them out - as a result I think I cut things wrong because I keep cutting off the points!!!! grrr - hopefully no one will notice. Also my first attempt at an all over FMQ pattern rather than quilting within each block.

This is beautiful...great job! No one's looking at points...it's wonderful!!! It looks like a great scrap buster...I think it would work with the braid pattern...but does ANYONE have this actual pattern? I'm sure I'm not the only one that would like to make this.

JNCT14 12-01-2013 06:04 PM

Yikes if anyone can find the pattern please post! I KNOW my measurements are off....

jaba 12-01-2013 07:09 PM

I've been looking and looking can't find anything. Even went through some blogs on the QB. If I find it I'll let you know and please do the same.

ube quilting 12-02-2013 02:59 PM

I know for a fact that I would love to make this pattern, so all of you who enjoy research, please make it happen!:D

I will be looking, too. I saw this one somewhere, I know I did, now where -oh- where did I see it?

Rhonda 12-02-2013 05:25 PM

2 Attachment(s)
JNCT14 asked if I could help. Here is what I did on my EQ5

[ATTACH=CONFIG]449648[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]449650[/ATTACH]

JNCT14 12-03-2013 02:13 AM

And I posted a tute called Scrappy Star to show the piecing..we quilters are determined! Although I do wish I knew the original designer so I could acknowledge.