Quiltingboard Forums

Quiltingboard Forums (https://www.quiltingboard.com/)
-   Member Swaps and Round/Row Robins (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/)
-   -   Rhonda's 5th Wall Hanging Swap - Nov 1 - Feb 28 (https://www.quiltingboard.com/member-swaps-round-row-robins-f11/rhondas-5th-wall-hanging-swap-nov-1-feb-28-a-t233806.html)

skaduzy 03-07-2014 11:40 AM

Everose, nothing in the mail today.......anxiously waiting for tomorrow's mail! :)

ube quilting 03-07-2014 01:22 PM

My DH hasn't gone to the mail box yet today so I am in limbo too!:D
peace

ube quilting 03-07-2014 02:09 PM

My DH just got back from getting the mail and Woopie!!! I got a quilt!

Likethedog got my name so I got a very nice springtime quilt in wonderful green and yellows. I will post pictures in a litttle while, after dinner. Thanks Likethedog, I loved it when I saw it on the early thread and tolded DH that I was going to get that one. Hugs & kisses to LTD.
peace

Everose 03-07-2014 02:22 PM

skaduzy, darn it anyway. I had to look again at the slip that the post office gave me. Yes, it says expected delivery, Friday 3/07. I so hope it gets to you tomorrow!

Our library has an annual spring book sale. So I had to look for a new quilt pattern for the next wall hanging swap. I think I will be looking for a stained glass pattern. Has anyone done one that they would recommend?

ube quilting 03-07-2014 02:53 PM

4 Attachment(s)
Hi every one. I have Pictures!:D

From likethedog to ube:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466123[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466124[/ATTACH]

and a surprise mug rug! lucky me!:D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466125[/ATTACH]

Prefect or What!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]466126[/ATTACH]

Thanks again to R for hosting another wall hanging swap and to LTD for making me happy.
peace

Likethedog 03-07-2014 05:38 PM

UBE, you have the perfect mug! I'm glad you like the wallhanging and mug rug -- you were right about being in the east, of course, but I didn't want to say that before and spoil the surprise.

Thanks to Rhonda for hosting, too.

ube quilting 03-07-2014 05:47 PM

That was funny for you, wasn't it? I think I did mention that I have a yellow kitchen.:D
peace

skaduzy 03-08-2014 04:57 AM

It's our post office.....they closed mine so the one that gets our mail is so overwhelmed that they just can't seem to keep up. Maybe today!

I have never made anything stained glass but it is on my bucket list.

Originally Posted by Everose (Post 6614507)
skaduzy, darn it anyway. I had to look again at the slip that the post office gave me. Yes, it says expected delivery, Friday 3/07. I so hope it gets to you tomorrow!

Our library has an annual spring book sale. So I had to look for a new quilt pattern for the next wall hanging swap. I think I will be looking for a stained glass pattern. Has anyone done one that they would recommend?

skaduzy 03-08-2014 08:13 PM

From Everose

1 Attachment(s)
I got the prettiest wallhanging today from Everose. It is Hoppy Easter and embellished with little egg buttons and a butterfly. It is adorable and so right for Spring! She also sent me a lovely note that I am sure she made, dishcloth, and a pin cushion with prairie points on it and the cutest pigs on the back. I love it all! I am going to hang it right away and it will remind me that Spring is coming.....one of these days. :D

ube quilting 03-09-2014 08:56 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Saturday I spent the afternoon enjoying the NJ quilt Fest Show. It was very nice. The Hoffman Challenge quilts and dolls were great and other challenges as well were inspiring. I will post us pics later in a new thread. I didn't get all the pics I wanted, my camera got full.

When I got home there was a package waiting for me in the post and it was the perfect finish to a day well spent.

Rhonda needed a swapper for a forgotten exchanger and I had a small quilt looking for a home and it found one with Mariah. I exchanged with her and this is the sweet quilt I received. It is perfect for my "alter ego". Mariah had her little quilt ready to go and forgot to tell R. I am so glad to exchange. It is hand quilted. This couldn't be more enchanting for me. Thanks Mariah.
I 'm not sure it shows well but there is ric-rac along the center lines of the quilt. What a nice bit of whimsy.:D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]466374[/ATTACH]

Thanks again to R , LTD and Mariah for the wall hanging swap.
peace